Chapter 8: The Gossip

A/N: HEY GUYS!!!:D 100 READS IN 3 DAYS??!! THAT'S CRAZY!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! WELL, I'VE WRITE CHAPTER 8. ENJOY THE STORY:) ♥

______________________________________________________________________________

(Justin's POV)

Fuck! This is gonna be complicated.

Barbara still cover her mouth with one of her hand and give me a are-you-fucking-kidding-me face.

I laugh and take my iPhone from her hand. "This is gonna be so complicated."

"Then why are you laughing?! You know this is gonna be complicated and this is my fi-"

"But this is going to be fun, babe." I cut her off. I see her beautiful blue eyes. I stand up and take my iPhone on my pocket.

"Are you going with me or not?" I say and smile at her. She nod and stand up, pulling her beanie hat until I can't see her beautiful eyes.

"What are you doing?" I chuckle and take the beanie hat off her hat.

"Hey! Gimme that!" She slap my arm gently and grab her beanie hat. I still laughing, I can't stop. I- I uh...

I love her.

"Justin." She says, call my name.

"Yeah?"

"I'm scared. Is there still a lot of paparazzi out there? Waiting for us? Should we really come out from here?" She ask me.

I chuckle, "of course we should. You don't wanna sleep here do you?"

I hold her hand, hoping that she would hold mine back. And yeah, she hold my hand tightly and we start walking out slowly and there's still a lot of fucking paparazzi. They take a picture with us, and we walk faster.

As we arrived at her home at 6 pm, I see there's still a lot of paparazzi standing and waiting for us to come in.

"Justin, lets go." She say, tell me to come in.

I shake my head. "I cant. I should go home for a rest or Scooter will kill me. I have a meet and greet tomorrow. Should go home." I say to her.

She look at me with her beautiful eyes, and I can't stand it anymore. I want a good bye kiss! But I'm not gonna doing it in front of paparazzi here.

I have an idea.

"Babe," I whisper. "Can I take your beanie hat for a second?" I say and she nod. She give me her beanie hat and I grab it.

I quickly cover our mouth with her beanie hat and I kiss her.

I kiss her.

The camera go wild. I can hear one of the paparazzi shout;

"ARE THEY KISSING?!"

"OH MY GOD! THERE'S GONNA BE A NEW HOLLYWOOD COUPLE!!!"

"YEAH I GOT THE PICTURE OF THEM!!!"

I can feel her lips lock with mine, she don't push me off because I know she want this.

I pull out and give the beanie hat back to her. "Bye." I say.

"Bye." I can see her cheeks burning red as red as tomatoes. I come into my car and waiting for Barbara to close her door and start driving away.

"Hey Justin! Broke up with Selena huh?" One if the paparazzi ask me.

I take a deep breath and say; "What do you think, man? We broke up or not, that's not one of your business!"

I see they still take a picture of me. I hate paparazzi so much.

***

(Barbara's POV)

I go upstairs and I hear there's no loud sound or video games sound in Jack's room. I bet Chaz and Ryan is already leaving. I come in to my room and laying on my bed, and check my iPhone.

'There are 1500 notifications on your Instagram.'

'@BelieberForever21 mention you in twitter!'

'You have 16579 new mentions on

twitter.'

Yeah, my pictures of Justin at the Starbucks have been published by the mother fucking paparazzi on twitter,Facebook,website and google.

Shit.

I sigh, and look at the notifications and the mentions in twitter.

@BelieberLuvJustin: @BarbaraPalvin hey do you and Justin dating?

@justinsbelieve: @BarbaraPalvin bitch! Don't touch my boy! You can find another boyfriend!

@123_justin_yo: @BarbaraPalvin don't you think because you're a model you can grab my baby Justin! I hate you!

@selenatorayee567: @BarbaraPalvin Selena is better than you bitch! I ship #jelena for life!

I see that #Jarbara is on World Trending Topic.

What the hell?!

I can feel tears running down my cheek. I mean, It wasn't my fault. What's my fault? What are they thinking? I didn't start it. I cover my face with my hands and wipe my tears away.

Now i can feel what is like to be in love with the pop star with so many fans all around the world.

What? Wait no.

I don't love Justin. No. No. I don't love him.