nine

12:54 p.m.

"i still don't think this is a good idea, el."

michael, calum and i were in my room. we've already established that they can come here whenever they'd like, since i have nothing to hide. michael and i were watching spongebob squarepants, one of the only shows i got to watch in the hospital. calum was in the kitchen, making michael and himself sandwiches.

"why not? i mean i get that he's fire, and i'm ice, but that shouldn't stop us from being friends."

michael sighed and checked his phone.

"you should go, don't wanna be late."

"mmkay i'll see you guys later." i hugged michael, then walked over to calum, taking a bite of his sandwich before giving him a hug.

i left the room with calum yelling being the last thing i heard before the door shut.

---

"hey sorry, i hope i'm not late."i sat down on the bright red and white checkered blanket ashton had laid out.

"you're not. if anything, i'm early," he chuckled, " you look beautiful, by the way."

"thanks." i smiled at him.

ashton's cheeks turned to a rosy color as he reached to the side to grab two forks and two plates, handing one of each to me.

"help yourself to anything you want."

i looked in front of me to see containers filled with foods of colors from red to green.

i immediately went for the cubed watermelon.
ashton grabbed a piece of toast and served himself a strange, brown substance on top.

"so, tell me about yourself, ellie." ashton smiled, biting into his toast.

"um, my full name is eliana, but that sounds too fancy so i go by ellie, or el as mikey likes to call me," i stopped when i saw ashton's face drop, "you okay?".

"yeah, yeah," he coughed, " i'm good."

ashton and i spent hours talking about ourselves; i learned that he used to play the drums until his power was discovered and he burned them. i told him about my adventures at the hospital with karleigh, my nurse.
we laid on the grass as we laughed about old crushes and embarrassing moments until the sun starting going down.

"wow, we've been out here for a while." ashton said, sitting up. i agreed and helped him pack away all the food he brought.

after we were done packing, ashton offered to walk me back to my room.

"so, um, i hope you had a good time, because i did." ashton smiled as we reached my door.

"i had a really good time, thank you for taking me out." i smiled back.

we stood at my door in silence, smiling at eachother, neither of us knowing what to do next.

"ooh, our little ellie is on a date!"

ashton and i turned to see the door open, revealing michael in a wig and my bathrobe, and calum with a drawn on dad mustache.

"she's growing up so quickly, calum!"

"you didn't kiss him did you, young lady?" calum questioned.

"i guess i should go now, bye ellie." ashton laughed and walked away.

i watched as ashton left and turned back to michael and calum.

"come in honey, it's cold out and dinner's ready." michael beckoned in a women's voice.

"you guys are such idiots."

--------

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A REALLY LONG TIME

i've had major writer's block so this is a really shitty chapter and i'm sorry :-(

ur welcome wifey

ur welcome kayla

mmkay byeeee