Chapter 18: The Ultimate Betrayal

Joshua POV

I turned to see Jamie running up to me. She was the last person I wanted to see. She trifling as hell.

She was the one who dared Danielle to go with me and then she was the one who came back and told me.

Just as I said before, I hated snitches.
She looked like she was about to cry and it was actually kind of funny.

"What you want?" I said looking at her up and down.

"Its Danielle."

When I heard those words she immediately had my attention. No matter how much I tried to front I actually loved that girl. I still do love her. I just can't believe she did what she did.

"What about her?" I asked.

"I was going to apologize to her for what I did when I saw some people hit her over the head and pull her into a white van kidnapped her." She said hysterically.

Something bout this shit seemed set up as fuck. I pushed the thought to the back of my head, got in my car, and drove to the trap house.

This the exact reason why I didn't want to get involved with Danielle in the first place.

If something bad happens to her I'll go crazy. I can't believe I was so selfish as to really go with her knowing what could happen.

This shit all my fault man. I pulled up to the trap house and jumped out.

"Meeting. Now." I yelled.

I was pacing the floor so everybody knew something was wrong.

Just as I was about to start talking I got a face time call. It was from a unknown number. I ain't answer the first time.

It was probably one of my old hoes. The number called like 5 times and I was aggravated as hell.

I picked up the phone practically screaming.

"What?" I asked.

"What's wrong pretty boy? You missing ya Lil bitch?" It was face time so it was a video message and I could see his face. I recognized him as Mario: the boy who was in my territory, the boy I beat up.

"Yo, gimme back my girl. You don't want her. You want me. So give me her back and take me instead."

He laughed. "Nigga, ion want you or your bitch. I want 300 stacks. You're daddy didn't seem to do the trick so I hadda take something that was worth more."

I got way over 300 stacks. I mean I was the biggest kingpin in Philly.

"Aight. I agreed just give me back my girl."

He gave me a address to meet him and told me to be there with the money by 9pm. I hung up the phone.

Everybody had just witnessed what happened.

"So you really finna go through all of this over a bitch? You crazy ass fuck." Isis yelled shaking her head.

Black looked at me and I nodded. He shot her in the chest. Nobody calls my girl a bitch.

When I first brought Danielle here I told them to treat her how they would treat me so by calling her a bitch she was disrespecting me also.

I told my girls to go back to bagging cocaine and I gathered all my men.

"So whats the move boss? You finna give them 300 stacks?" One of my boys named Craig asked.

"Fuck no. We finna go save my girl, shot they asses up, and get the fuck outta there. Make sure no one from Y.F.G is left alive. All they ass goin pay." I said calmly.

We came up with a plan and went to go strap up. I can't believe they really got Danielle. This shit crazy man.

*-

We had just pulled up to the spot where Mario said to meet them.

It was a warehouse type scene. Their gang had the advantage because they knew their way around this place and we didn't know what was up their sleeve.

But of course we came packing. I had a .9mm on my waist. And everybody who came with me had either a AK47 or a sniper rifle. We also had a rocket launcher in the back of the van.

When we come, we come hard. I saw Mario and a couple members from Y.F.G standing by the entrance to the warehouse.

"Where she at?" I asked.

"Where my money at?" I held up a black duffle bag.

They must be crazy as hell if they thought I was really finna give them 300 stacks. The bag was filled with fake hundreds but they ain't know that though.

Just as he was about to talk I heard a gun shot. It was aimed for my shoulder but it only grazed my arm.

This shit was a straight set up. My men hopped out the vans and Y.F.G came out the warehouse.

Pretty soon, It was bullets flying everywhere. I left everybody out in the front shooting to go look for Danielle.

I walked inside the warehouse but I didn't see her. I ran back out.

We had their men out numbered by at least 50. They ain't as smart as I thought.

Where dafuq she at? Please don't be hurt. I need you, ma.

Almost all of their men were dead except about 4 including Mario.

I sent Craig to take care of the 3 and that left me with Mario all to myself. I stood over him and shot him in the foot.

"Where my girl at?" I yelled. I was mad hell. I just wanted Danielle.

"I don't know" he cried out in pain.

I shot him in the knee cap. "Where. Dafuq. Is. Danielle?" I asked not being able to hold my anger.

"I don't know  I swear to God. I honestly don't know."

I ran around the warehouse looking for her but not before shooting him right in between the eyes.

I ran upstairs and when I got there I saw Black was already up there trying to pry open a door on the closest.

I heard a cry. It sounded just like Danielle. Thank god she was still alive.

I kicked the door in and found her on the floor sobbing. I picked her up and held her in my arms.

I was crying hard ass fuck and I didn't even care. I was just happy to have my girl.

"Its okay now." I cried to her. I kissed her lips softly. God, I missed those lips.

I just wanted to be with her forever. I turned to see Black standing there with a gun pointed at me. The last thing I remembered was thinking how happy I was to have her. Then I saw darkness.

*-

Song: Exchange by Bryson Tiller