Backseat Serenade

Warnings: car sex, riding, dirty talk, daddy kink if you squint, Troye is a twink I

Words: 2192

Connor pulled up to the curb of the club, and parked his car. He usually tried to avoid clubs like this, but tonight he decided on a whim to go to one, a gay club to be exact. He had been to tons of parties, but tonight he decided he was going to go alone, get drunk and find a cute boy to dance with, and maybe take them home. Connor wasn't really into random fucks, but right now, he could really use one.

As he stepped out of the car into the summer air, he pulled on the cuffs of his button down. He had decided to dress fairly casual, in a dark blue button down and black jeans hoping to attract the right kind of guy. He showed the security guard his ID, the security guard seeing he was clearly over 21, not that he really cared. As he walked through the doors into the dark, barely lit room, he saw that most of the club was people dry fucking each other in the open while loud music played. It was mostly men, lots of big men standing behind young twinks grinding back on them. There were a few women, but most of them were off to the sides drinking and talking to other women.

As he walked over to the bar, he noticed it wasn't the kind of place you sat and drank. You took shots and got out there to dance. He went up to the counter, ordering 2 shots of vodka. As soon as they arrived he did them one by one, siting the cups down on the counter and moving onto the dance floor, going over to an area that seemed to be less populated, more with guys dancing alone, hopeful to find one he fancied.

As he walked over he looked around, a boy stopped him. Connor looked him over once. He wasn't amazing, but he definitely wasn't bad. He had dirty blonde hair, and it was pushed up. He was about he same height as Connor and not really his type. But Connor decided beggars can't be choosers. "Um, Sure." He said, and let the boy tug his hand into the vast crowd of men and boys dancing. As soon as they got to a place the boy seemed happy, he stopped and turned around. He began to grind on Connor, and he was taken aback. He figured one would progress to that point, but he guessed not. As Connor stood there, he grew uncomfortable, unsure what to do.

He stood for 2 songs, unmoving before the boy grabbed him, pulling his hands to his hips. The boy leaned back, talking into Connor's ear. "Hey, see that guy over there?" He looked over and followed his eyes to meet a large man, towering over a boy dancing on him. "That's my ex. I'd really like to make him jealous, so I really need your help" he said breathily into his ear. "O-okay." Connor said, unsure. "Just kind of really be into it, okay?" The boy turned back around and began to grind again, and this time Connor pulled him more into him, trying to get into it. He looked back over at the man, and saw he was still dancing with the same boy, but was now staring at the blonde Connor was dancing with.

He then moved to look at the boy he was dancing with, and his eyes blew with lust. This boy was incredibly skinny, with long black eyelashes, and brown, curls. He was wearing a black knit sweater that was too big for him and exposed part of his shoulder, and incredibly short, light wash jean shorts. He had on black platform converse. The boy looked younger and incredibly wasted. He also was very into grinding on the larger man.

Connor couldn't stop staring at the boy, as the larger man ran his hands on him, pulling his sweater up to expose his stomach, as he breathed heavily. Just as his mind started thinking of all he wanted to do to the boy, the larger man pushed him off, and began striding over to Connor and the blonde in front of him. As soon as the man stood in front he began talking. "Hey man, mind if I cut in?" He said, talking to Connor. "Yeah yeah, sure." He said as the blonde pealed himself off of Connor, going to make out with the man he said was his ex.

Connor quickly looked around, trying to find the beauty he saw earlier, and soon found him, looking around disoriented. Connor decided to quickly move over to him before anyone else could, and figure out what he was going to do after that. "Hey, um I'm Connor" Connor said to the boy, who looked up, and he could see his large, beautiful blue eyes. "Troye" the beautiful boy said a bit confused looking around. "Do you know where a large blonde haired boy...oh" Troye trailed off as he saw his previous dance partner lip locked with his ex. "Oh him?" Connor asked. Troye nodded in reply. "Yeah, that's his ex. I was dancing with him before, not that good. If he goes back to him you're not missing out."