You Know Better

warnings: pretty much what the ask says, fem Troye, gang Connor, lots of over stimulation, it's a good time

word count: 1,240
This was a prompt from @tronnorsmut on tumblr, we write there too! I won't publish all of my head cannons I write there on here, but here is a peak at what is on that tumblr! I answer all my asks and do all of the prompts so make sure to follow us there!

Troye looks up at Connor with big, blue, innocent eyes, thick eyelashes just making him all the more innocent looking. Only he wasn't in a very innocent. On his knees, Connor's dick inches from his face. His pastel blue shirt big and baggy enough to fall to the floor in his position.

"Please daddy, don't punish me. Please use my mouth, I promise to be better next time" Troye begs Connor. Troye always came with Connor to his meetings with the gang he ran, usually sitting on his lap like a good toy. But today Troye was not so good. He was constantly squirming, and Connor wasn't pleased. As a (small) punishment, Connor made Troye sit with his dick up his ass for the rest of the meeting, just keeping his dick warm. Connor's tip just barely touched Troye's prostate from the position, making it so uncomfortable. Connor at the end of the meeting, bent him over the table they used, and fucked him senseless without letting him come, but now they are home and needs to learn his lesson.
"No, get up on the table, and take your punishment." Connor said harshly. He watched Troye climb up onto the surface in their playroom, while biting his lip ring. Connor grabbed the bottle of strawberry flavored lube, a soft pillow, and a long vibrator before walking over to Troye.

"On your back, boy." Connor sneered and Troye laid back on the cold table. Connor put his hands on Troye's hip bones, trailing them up to his nipples, long shirt riding up. He pinched at the nubs while looking at Troye's light pink panties so beautiful on his small body, his tight tummy heaving breaths under Connor's touch. He pulled the panties down inch by inch, slowly revealing his pretty pink cock that was hidden, now with a red tip, in interest. "How pretty for such a pretty boy." Connor murmured to Troye, before pulling the panties off his legs. As soon as they were on the floor, Connor grabbed Troye's small thighs, yanking him quickly to the edge of the table, making the smaller boy gasp out roughly. Connor then pushed his legs up to expose the puckered,tight , small opening Connor loved. It was fluttering under Connor's gaze, before he leaned down to leave a kiss to it, almost as a praise.

"Hold your legs up for me" Connor told him, pushing Troye's legs up to his chest. He took the strawberry lube and squeezed some onto his index finger before rubbing it on Troye's hole and pushing in to his knuckle with it. Troye squirmed at the sudden intrusion, which earned him 3 harsh spanks on his exposed bottom.

Soon Connor moved his finger away, replacing it with his lips and tongue, eating Troye out like he hadn't ate in weeks. He pushed his tongue in and out, eventually using both his thumbs to pull the hole open, Troye practically shaking with whines coming out of his mouth. His mouth stayed open while his eyes were screwed shut, cheeks dusted pink.
Connor soon knew Troye needed more to come, which was the goal. So he grabbed the vibrator from beside him with his mouth never leaving his hole, adding a small amount of lube to the toy just to be safe, and added it beside his mouth before pushing it in, and he heard from above a noise from the younger boy filled with lust and pain, Connor having grabbed a curved vibrator, sure to hit his sweet spot, and long enough to pound into it.

When it was a few inches from Troye's prostate, he slammed it in roughly, causing the boy to let out a loud, high pitched scream, and Connor turned the vibrations on, pushing on the vibrator to push it into his prostate. The pleasure was almost painful as he rutted his swollen dick up into the air, desperate for the bed sheets he usually has below him to rub himself on like a preteen having their first wet dream.

He felt a soft texture touch his dick, and he bucked up into it, the vibrator not even being effected by his movements. He soon realized Connor had given him a pillow to rut into, and soon he was sobbing out while humping the pillow, his prostate getting abused by Connor with the long vibrator.

"You better come now, baby boy or you're going to get spanked." Connor warned, and Troye let go, tears rolling down his face from the stimulation he was receiving, unable to get away from it, not that he wanted to.

Once he came hard, he realized he still felt vibrations inside of himself, despite his hole twitching and prostate swollen. He moved the pillow, seeing his dick soft again, laying one his stomach. But Connor continued to leave the vibrator that was causing over sensitivity, but now started to fuck him with it.

"No one said you were done. Better get back to work, you have to come again." Connor said, and Troye looked horrified. "B-but I can't I just-" Connor cut him off, "I wasn't asking, I was telling." Before a sharp smack was left on his already cherry red ass.

Troye couldn't control that he began to get hard despite the pain it caused, and he rubbed hesitantly up on the pillow, the pleasure over ruling the pain. Soon he feel a large hand massaging his balls, Connor taking his balls and rubbing them, causing Troye to gasp. He felt a quick build up in his tummy before he jolted up into his pillow and came again, pain searing his tummy as this time it ran down his dick instead of spewing out.

Troye let out broken screams and sobs when Connor just sped up his hands, pumping the vibrator, hitting his prostate and hand fondling his balls between his fingers. Troye tried to squirm away, saying "no more"

"Baby, I know you have another in you, I know it. Come on." Connor said while smirking down at him, and Troye just continued to squirmed at the feeling. He knew if he used their safe word it would all stop, but he trusted Connor and if he said another, he could do another. Troye's legs shook as Connor did everything he knew that would push Troye to come, and Troye just tried to push out another orgasm.
Soon his dick twitched in pain and what felt like a dry orgasm. He let his legs fall and Connor pull the vibrator out and moved his hands away.

He shushed the crying boy, kissing his forehead before picking him up to take him to their bedroom.

"You won't disobey me again, will you?" Connor whispered to him.

"No I won't." He mumbled out. Connor sat down with the boy still balled up in his arms. "You were perfect for me baby, thank you" he said as he rocked slowly back and forth with the boy until eventually his head lolled back in sleep and Connor put him down before curling his body around him in a secure way, spooning around him. His baby deserved the best, and in the morning Connor would make sure to give him a big breakfast and bathe him before anything else.