Im not Looking for Love Part 2

Warnings: Dom/sub dynamics, rough sex, consensual slut shaming, spanking, barebacking

By: AbandonedWillow edited by myself

Words: 1,400

On Thursday Troye stood at the airport patiently waiting for Connor's flight to arrive. Troye got to the airport in plenty of time to make sure Connor wouldn't have to wait for him, maybe also because Troye was so excited to see his boyfriend that we couldn't wait any longer. Troye was hoping that Connor felt the same. It was just three days ago when they were texting that Connor had promised to help Troye once he got there, and Troye wasn't going to let him forget it.

Connor was set to land at 7:15 and it was now 7:40. Troye was growing impatient waiting, he needed to see him now. Just as he checked his
phone one more time, people started to flood the terminal, Troye looked through the crowd, until he saw Connor wearing his backpack and dragging along a piece of luggage, not yet seeing Troye. Troye began to speed walk to him dodging people as he went. Troye engulfed him in a hug, wrapping his arms around Connor's neck, nuzzling into it, while Connor put his arms around the smaller boy's waist.

"Hey babe" Troye mumbled into his neck. After a minute they released each other, knowing there could be people who know who they are anywhere. Taking the chance, Connor looked around quickly, and leaned in, kissing Troye on the lips softly. "Life's too short" he mumbled before grabbing Troye's hand, guiding him out of the airport and to their car.

The ride to Troye's wasn't too long, the two had a lot to talk about. They discussed Troye's break, Connor's new designs, and everything in between. But Troye couldn't shake his excitement for tonight away. Connor had promised to help him and he wasn't getting out of it, no matter how hard he would try.

Once they arrived at Troye's empty house, Troye took Connor's bags in, and put them in closet like usual. Once he was situated and settled, Connor suggested they go out. He always wanted that, but Troye couldn't wait longer to make a move. It had been less than an hour, but the tension had been building for Troye.

"No, not tonight Con. You made me a promise." Troye said, and walked over to Connor, pushing the jacket he was wearing slowly off. Troye was hoping Connor would get the hint but Connor just sat on the bed and looked up at Troye, who had dark eyes. "Troye, we have 2 weeks to do it. We haven't seen each other in almost 3 weeks." Connor said, looking at the boy, trying to be responsible. Troye was already frustrated with Connor, wanting him to take control and be dominant for once.

"But Connor, I've been waiting. You never want to fuck." Troye said, and it came out more angry than Troye expected. "Troye, we had sex before I left last time." Connor said flatly and Troye begin to have second thoughts. "Oh. So you don't want to fuck me. Well... O-okay." Troye said, becoming more and more sad as it sunk in. Maybe Connor didn't want him sexually.

"Troye, you know that's not what I mean. I love when we make love, just-" "Wait." Troye interjects. "I'm not talking about making love, Connor. I'm talking about fucking. I want fucked into the mattress and me begging and you saying dirty shit and calling me a slut." Troye let out, and Connor's eyes widened. Troye got even closer, becoming more angry. "But you won't do it. You can't do that for me." Troye said and shoved on Connor's shoulders roughly.

There was a moment of silence before Connor got up, and moved over to him, but not in a sweet Connor way. In a pissed off 'who do you think you are' kind of way. Troye was slightly frightened. Had he struck a nerve? Connor crowded him back until he was against the back wall off his room, and Connor's body touched his, lined up with him. "How dare you. I can give you more than anyone else." Connor pushed on Troye's shoulders, much harder than Troye had done to him, making Troye's back slam into the wall behind him. Before he could say anything he felt demanding lips on his, making there way into Troye's mouth, making it clear who was controlling the situation.

Troye felt both of his hands being lifted above his head and put together before he felt a grinding on his crotch that had him flat against the wall, making him gasp and Connor pull away. "I'm sure you like this. Want to be treated like a slut? I can do that." Connor said before moving away from Troye and letting him get off the wall before pushing him onto the bed.

"Go get on your hands and knees, want fucked that bad" Connor said, and slapped his ass, making Troye screech out. He quickly climbed up onto the bed and got into the position and saying "Connor, I'm sorry, it's just-" "Oh shut the fuck up. Don't try to act innocent now, it's too late." Connor growled out, before taking Troye's hip in one hand and bringing the other hand down onto his ass hard. "You've been so bad, you had an attitude, how dare you push me." Connor said before slapping him again. He then reached around Troye to get his pants off, sliding them below his ass to smack at the bare skin with his palm.

Once Troye was reduced to just whimpers and pants Connor stopped, and began unbuttoning his pants. "I really hope you've kept yourself stretched because I'm going to fuck you so hard. I'm sure you have though, since you always want something in your greedy hole." Connor said before lubing his length and using the remainder to rub at Troye's entrance. "Ready?" Connor said, pulling his two fingers out and Troye quietly went "yes, please." Moving onto his elbows from his hands.
Connor positioned himself and slid right in.

"Oh, babe. You really are a slut. Didn't hurt you at all to put my cock in. Must have fingered yourself a few times while I was away" Connor said before setting a rhythm of thrusts, hard enough to push Troye up the bed and make a creaking noise. "I was lonely, daddy" Troye mumbled out, and Connor let out a chuckle between thrusts. "You weren't lonely. You were empty and wanted a dick." He continued to thrust and sped up, hitting Troye's prostate several times. Troye was burying his head in the pillow to keep from screaming when he heard "be vocal or you can't come, princess" Troye's head shot up, and the next thrust his spot was hit, and he screamed out. "All the neighbors know your boyfriend came home to fuck you. They know exactly what is happening" Connor said and it caused Troye to let out a stream of noises. Connor was getting close, his balls slapping against Troye's ass every time, making a delicious noise. "Don't come, slut. I am" Connor said, moving deep inside Troye to come, eyes shut as he came.
He opened his eyes when he heard a whimper from Troye, and he slowly pulled out. He saw Troye clench his hole and his come drip out. He smirked at the result.

Deciding to help Troye, he laid his body over him before moving his hand quickly up and down the younger boy's length. "Come on baby. Oh look how beautiful your hole looks stretched from my cock, covered in come. I know you like being used. " with the dirty words filling his mind Troye came on his own bed before collapsing, enjoying the orgasm he's been waiting months for. Once Connor had milked it all out, he release his softening length and went to grab a towel to clean Troye up.
He began rubbing the come up from down his thigh, before talking to him. "I hope you aren't too tired, I said we were going out and I mean it. I'm going to go shower, I expect you in a minute" he said before walking to the bathroom, hoping he had given Troye just what he wanted.