Backseat Serenade Part 2

Warnings: blowjobs, shower sex,

Word Count: 780

Just as you requested here's part two; the morning after!

Connor slowly opened his eyes as he felt a wet warmth on his cock and groaned out in pleasure. He rolled over and saw he was in his own room, then looked down, only to be greeted by the beautiful boy from the club last night, sucking him softly like an angel, looking up at him through his long lashes.

He reached his hand down to rub at his head, arching his back as the boy took all of him in. This was a nice surprise to wake up to. Connor began to think back to last night, trying to remember exactly what had happened. He tried to concentrate for a second. They had danced, Connor hadn't really been drunk. Maybe slightly tipsy, but he should remember more. Did he fuck him here? No, but he brought him here. And he remembers fucking him, he was great, but where? That's when it dawned on him, it was in the car.

The boy continued to suck and lick at him distracting Connor from his thoughts of last night and redirected them to the fact that Connor really wanted to fuck him again.

"Good morning" the boy said after removing his mouth from Connor's dick with a satisfying pop. He sounded like an angel. "I hope I didn't wake you. You just looked so good, I couldn't resist." He said and pumped Connor's length a few times before moving his naked body up to meet his. He began to straddle him as they ground on each other. Connor moaned, knowing that he needed to fuck the boy again.

"Hey, do you mind if I shower, it would feel so good right now" Troye says seductively. "Oh of course. As long as you don't mind me joining you" Connor says, hoping Troye accepts the invite. "Always daddy." Troye says as he got up slowly. "Make sure you get a condom?" Troye said before stepping away into the bathroom.

Connor quickly grabbed a condom and put it on, going into the bathroom, hearing the shower running. He looked and in the water stood the most beautiful boy he had ever laid his eyes on. Connor carefully opened the curtain and stepped in behind Troye, and moved his mouth to his neck. He could feel the boy relax into the touch and move his ass back to Connor's crotch. After Connor stopped on his neck, the boy continued to grind.

Connor pushed him off and onto the shower wall. "Bend a little" Connor instructed, and Troye moved to bend, sticking his ass out to him. Connor then nudged his legs open so they were spread, and put his hand down to the boy's ass, and spit on his fingers, moving two in and out of his ass.

"O-okay, daddy I'm stretched enough from last night. Just please fuck me" Connor moved his other hand and smacked Troye's ass twisting his fingers inside with the other. "You're so needy" Connor said, but gave in as he removed his fingers from deep inside Troye and replaced them with his already leaking cock. "Uh-mmmm" Troye let out as Connor thrusted in, waiting before moving out of the smaller boy, his movements getting faster and needier with each thrust. Connor reached around to Troye's front and pulled him close while still moving his hips in the rhythmic pattern.

"Turn around babe" Connor said and Troye slowly pulled himself off Connor's dick. "Wrap your legs around my waist" Connor said making Troye instantly move to grab onto Connor. As soon as he was secure, Connor slammed Troye's back against the shower wall making him groan in pain and pleasure, positioned his cock to push in again, and fucked the boy deeper and harder than before, making him gasp loudly. "Daddy, I'm going to come, ugh ugh" Troye screamed with each thrust into his prostate.

The pleasure became too much for Troye as raked his nails down Connor's back, leaving marks that would stay for days. He came as Connor fucked him fast, sporadically in and out. Soon after Connor pushed him further up the wall, coming hard deep inside him. With a sigh Connor slowly let the boy down and reached around, grabbing the soap and began to rube soothing circles with it on Troye's back ."Would you want to go down and get breakfast after this? I'd love to take you on a nice date where we can actually talk" Connor said. "I would like nothing more" Troye replied.