Why do I love you so?

Kyoya sat alone with Tamaki. They hadn't spoken for a while. Kyoya had just told the truth about his feeling for the first time and Tamaki was still blushing like crazy.

"You know how you said you'd keep your feeling in check?"

Kyoya simply nodded his head. "Yes."

Tamaki looked Kyoya in the eyes and said dead serious. "I don't want you too."

Kyoya couldn't help himself he leaned forward and kissed Tamaki. Tamaki pulled Kyoya on top of him and kissed him back with everything he had. He felt something with him that was missing with Haruhi. Everytime Kyoya looked at him he couldn't breath. It was kind of pathetic.

Kyoya moved his hands along the smaller boy's chest. He felt his heart pounding. He pulled away for air. Tamaki stripped off both their jackets and began to mess with Kyoya's shirts buttons. Kyoya sat up and took it off for him. Tamaki blushed harder turning a beet red now.

Kyoya kissed Tamaki and slipped his tongue into his mouth. He liked the way the boy tasted. This was different from kissing a girl, but in so many ways it was better. He pressed his body against Tamaki's. They were as close as they could get and then it happened. He took Tamaki's V card.