Chapter 32

-Year Later-

So a year has gone by and Pan has been treating me better then he did last year I still stayed with him after the hole pirate ship thing.

He hasn't even thought of trying to kill or hurt anyone after and he still hasn't which is very good because it help me get my mind off that there might be a chance of him changing to his old self.

This past week has been different because Pan was getting weak and he would always wobble around, I help Pan walk to our tent I stayed next to him until he fell asleep.

When he fell asleep I walked out of the tent and walked over to Fin "Fin can you keep an eye on Pan I'm going for a walk" he nodded and stood by the tent.

I walked towards the beach by skull rock when I got the beach I saw the boat on shore I pushed it out and climbed in.

I started paddling to skull rock, when I got to skull rock I ran up the stairs and saw the hourglass almost done I started to remember Pan talking about that when the hourglass is done he will die unless he gets the heart of the truest believer.

I quickly got back to Pan, when I got back to camp I walked into the tent and saw Pan still laying there, I walked over to him and stood next to him tears started to run down my face as I kept thinking about Pan.

I felt his hand slowly grab onto mine I bent down to his face he let go of my hand and wiped my tears I smiled and kissed him on the lips when I pulled back from the kiss I looked into his green eyes.

"Pan... I'm going to find the heart of the truest believer" he pulled out a little piece of paper and gave it to me as I opened it "y/n this is a picture I drew of the truest believer this is what you need to find him" I smiled at him "I'm surprised your allowing me to do this" he chuckled "well I need you to do it since I can barley move" I smiled and kissed his forehead.

I looked down at the paper and saw this little boy in the left bottom corner there was words it said.

Henry Mills
Storybrook

"So I will find this boy in StoryBrook?" He nodded, I smiled back at him "y/n there is pict dust in that small bag that will help you get there and back" he said as he pointed to his desk, I walked over and grabbed the small bag.

I walked back over to him and he held his hand in front of me, when I looked down on the ground in front of me there was a bow with arrows "you will need this as well if you get yourself in trouble, now you can use your training skills" I smiled and kissed him on the lips again before I picked up the bow and left....