Chapter 15

(Your Pov)
As he slowly laid down beside me I kept my eyes on the clouds, I found a ship and a dog shaped in the clouds I pointed to the ship "see that one looks like a ship" he smiled "that one looks kind of like a head of a dragon" he pointed in a different direction.

I chuckled "I see you get what I'm looking at then" he chuckled and nodded. I smiled and glanced at him as he just laid there smiling and looking t the sky.

After about 30 mins we got bored of looking at clouds, he sat up as I just laid there like I was dead. "How long does hunting take?" "About and hour and a half or an hour" I nodded, "so what are we going to do now?" "Hmm you want to go swimming?" I smirked I looked at him "hmm that's if your not going to drown me" he chuckled "I won't" I nodded and sat up.

As I stood up I remembered I don't have a bathing suit I looked at Pan "1 thing" he looked over at me "what would that be?" "I don't have a bathing suit" he smirked at me and held his hand out "what you want me to hold your hand?" I smirked at him he chuckled and shook his head.

I looked back down at his hand and he was holding a black bikini I grabbed it from his hand and walked to the tent when I walked in Pan walked in behind me "umm.. Shouldn't you wait outside for me to get changed?" I smirked at him he chuckled "nah" he waved his hand up and smoke surrounded both of our body and when it blew away we where already changed.

I looked down as the smoke blew away I slowly looked back up but at Pan he looked at me smiling, I smiled back and grabbed a towel out of my bag behind me.

We walked out of the tent and walked down a path that took us straight to the beach we where joking around and laughing on our way down the path.

When we got to the beach I dropped my towel and ran right in the water, when I came up I moved my hair back and looked over at Pan.

He stood there with his arms crossed smirking at me, "are you not coming in?" I smirked at him I saw him chuckle a little "oh come on jump in" I said while pointing at him.

As he walked in I stared at his abs dam that's fucking hot I do have to give him that I didn't care at that moment about what was happening to my feelings since I couldn't consternate while I was staring at his abs.