Chapter 46

(Your Pov)

-Next Day-
I woke up from Pan shaking me, I opened my eyes and he was sitting over top of me I smiled at him " what are you doing?" I chuckled he smirked at me "I am trying to wake you up" just as I was about to say something he started kissing all over my face.

I started laughing "your so weird" I blurred out before he kissed me on the lips, "I know" he said before he kissed somewhere else on my face.

I couldn't stop laughing "ok ok I'm up" I blurred out while laughing he kept going for a little bit but then he stopped  "are you sure your up?" He smirked at me "yes, you are so childish" I chuckled he smiled and kissed me on the lips again for the 10th  time.

He crawled off of me and stood beside the bed, "your so adorable you know that" I smirked at him, he chuckled "I know but you love me for it" "I do have to give you that" I smirked at him.

I wonder what he would do if I just laid here and won't get up, I didn't move so I laid there waiting to see what he would do.

He up and picked me up and threw me onto his shoulder, he turned around and threw me on the couch.

He started tickling my sides, and I kept moving because I'm very ticklish on my sides, I finally couldn't take it any longer so I tried to stand up in front of Pan.

At first I couldn't because I was laughing too hard, but I did finally stand up and Pan stopped he smiled at me "get dressed and come outside" I smirked at him "what if I don't?" "You don't want to find out what will happen if you don't" he smirked back at me.

When he told me that I had a chill run down my body, he walked out of the tent waiting for me I crawled back onto the bed because knowing me I'm stubborn and I just wanted to see what he would do.

After about 2 minutes he came him and saw me laying on the bed I looked over at him smirking at him, he chuckled and walked over to me.