Chapter 33

While I laid there I heard someone nock at the door the blonde woman opened it and it was the same old man that help that pirate.

I moved quickly against the back of the bed in fear, the woman and him walked over he was supposed to heal me well that's what the woman said he did heal me but I didn't trust him.

-Next Day-
After breakfast the woman told me her name which was Emma Swan, she took me to the library there was a woman named belle that worked there she helped me find a clue as Emma had to take care of something else.

While we were both looking in the book I looked over to her "he doesn't have much longer so we need to hurry" I said she looked up at me with concern and nodded.

Soon enough she found a spell that might work, it was my only hope so I took the book and went to Emma I couldn't find her but I did find Henry "Henry I found something that might help Pan but I will still need your heart so I need you to come with me" "ok but I need to tell my mom" "no there is no time Pan is going to die soon and I can't let that happen".

He nodded I gabbed dust from my bag and took Henry to NeverLand with me when I got to NeverLand I ran right for Pan.

He was asleep so I left him be as I set up for the spell. The time capsules where different from StoryBrooke so it was already night time.

I got a lost boy to carry Pan out of the tent and over to the campfire, when I went over to the campfire with Pan and Henry Pan put magic on my hand to take Henrys heart out.

I took Henrys heart out of his chest and held it over Pan I whispered into Henrys heart.

"Forever move the magic of the believer"

Nothing happened and I looked down at Pan and he wasn't breathing... He was dead, I started to cry one of my tears dropped on Henrys heart, then all of sudden and powerful wind blew around NeverLand Pan sat up and he seemed perfectly fine I kissed him on the lips.

When I pulled back from the kiss I looked over at Henry and I put his heart back in his chest he was fine too, Pan sat up and I kissed him again.

I heard Henry yell "look out!" When I turned around the old man threw a knife at me, it hit me right on the heart.

I fell back and Pan sat next of me crying and holding me before I died I put my hand on his face and said "I will always love you.." He kissed me on the lips and said "I love you too y/n".