Intro: 1

Hey guys!! so this is my first part and just like the Girl Meets world show, my story will have many twists and turns. I dont really expect anyone to read my story or the caption above but its better to be safe than sorry. **I DONT OWN ANY OF THE FAIRYTALES OR CHARACTERS, all credit goes to the writers**

RILEYS POV

I sit in the dirt and shovel. The dirt pile builds around me as i dig a hole that is exactly 1 foot deep and 6 inches wide. I walk over to where my stepmom left me a pile of sunflowers to plant. I pick one up, take it out of the pot, and put it in the hole that i previously dug. I told her that this wasn't deep enough for these sunflowers to flourish. She didnt listen. Nobody ever listens to plain old Riley, queen of the sunflowers. My stepmom and my stepbrother call me that. I hate it, but I'm starting to see how i resemble one of the sunflowers out in the field. Long, lanky, round face, barely able to control my arms and legs. And a sunflower wilts after a while. i guess you could say im wilting. I sigh. One down, 17 more to go. 

In the kingdom that i live in, sunflowers are the main crop and source of money. My stepmother owns the largest farm in all of the kingdom, so she makes a lot of money annually. She always says that she never has enough to spare for me, but i know it isnt true. Im the one who brings her a basket filled with the money every week. Anyway, our founders used sunflowers to create lavish and beautiful yellow dyes. Yellow symbolizes wealth. The royal family lives in a pale yellow castle and are never seen wearing anything but yellow. As for my stepmother and stepbrother, very few things in their closets are yellow, but enough that they still brag about the color daily. As for me, the only yellow i every get to wear are the yellow sunflower petals that fall onto my mothers old apron when im working in the fields. 

I finish the job quickly, eager to get inside the house before the bugs start to swarm towards the fields.

Hey guys!! Please comment and vote on the chapters I post. I NEED A NAME FOR THE KINGDOM!!