3

Well I have no idea what I just wrote but I am just going to go with it... So how do you guys think that Maya and Riley ended up with Topanga and her son? **I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE FAIRYTALES OR CHARACTERS, all credit goes to writers** Please comment and vote on the new chapters so I can get new ideas!! And for my next chapter, I need to come up with a kingdom name!! Comment ideas

RILEYS POV

The hole in the basement blows the hay away and all over the floor.

"Great," I think, "more cleaning to do."

I sweep up the floor and collect the stray hay to put on my bed again. My mouse, Farkle, and his girlfriend mouse, Smackle scamper across the floor. I laugh as they chase each other and slide everywhere. My chameleon, Charlie changes color as he moves from the hay to the cold cobblestone floor. Charlie doesn't like chasing after mice, but he does enjoy watching them. I sing a few notes of a song my mother sang to me when I was little. All 3 of my animals stopped what they were doing and came over to me. (I DON'T OWN THIS SONG BUT I JUST LOVE THE MEANING OF THE WORDS)

"I would die every day waiting for you,

darling don't be afraid, I will love you, for a 1000 years

for 1000 years" I sing softly.

My mother tought me this song. When she would sew tapestries, she sang that song to me. I would echo the words and dance. Back then, I had a bright yellow dress that would twirl when I spinned. Maya would jump up and down and flap her long hair in the air.. My mother would laugh and join in on the dancing. Us three were all as close as people could get. Sometimes when we would dance, our father would come home from the sunflower fields and bring small flowers home.

I use a towel to cover up the hole in the wall as I lay down on the hay and fall asleep with images of my mother and our old life in my head.

This is a "nowhere" chapter, sorry. Anyway, please comment kingdom names and keep voting on my chapters. 

2 votes before i post the next chapter.