Chapter 25

When I regained some consciousness, I realized that we had considerably slowed down and the music had stopped. Christopher's feet touched the ground, bringing our pendulum movement to a halt. He quickly slipped out of me and took the restraining device off his magnificent cock. It was harboring a deep purple color from all the blood trapped inside. The expression on his face was one of unshakeable determination and I could understand how much he needed release.

"Brace yourself, Baby," he growled, gripping my hips and sinking back into my damp, quivering flesh. The weightlessness of my body allowed him to slide me over his hard length effortlessly and he took full advantage of it. I surrendered to his ravaging pace, letting my body become his instrument of pleasure, squeezing him tight to bring him over the edge. He grunted through clenched teeth and the slapping of our wet flesh filled the room as much as the screams coming out of my mouth every time reached the end of my body and knocked the air out of my chest. His frantic pace culminated in a loud primal cry as he grabbed my hips tighter and emptied himself deep within me, rubbing every last tremor of his orgasm inside my dripping pussy.

He allowed his upper body to collapse over me, resting his head on my heaving chest. I wrapped my arms around him, running my hands through his damp locks as our raging breaths and racing heartbeats slowly came back to normal. It took all my strength not to go into full sobbing mode from the intensity of the experience he had just given me and the strength of the feeling I had for him. I managed to keep it at lip biting and watery eyes, but not without a tremendous effort. Damn! I'm not gonna start crying like an over sensitive teenage girl every time we have sex. I really need to get my shit together.

"You okay?" He asked, resting his chin on my sternum. He looked so sweet with his just fucked face and tousled hair, I couldn't help but smile.

I raised my head to look at him with some difficulty since the back of my neck was starting to feel the strain. My physical endurance had been tested more during the last day than it had been in the last year.

"That was awesome. You're awesome," I said, brushing his hair back with my trembling hand.

"No, you are. It's my goal in this life, to please you, Ally."

That was so cute; I didn't even want to call bullshit on it. He stood up, grinning like a schoolboy and severed our physical connection, leaving me to drip on the floor.

"Wait for me here, I'll clean up the mess," he said, sauntering to the dresser.

"Ha! Very funny."

It was hard not to feel self-conscious, given the position I was in and what I imagined I looked like. Why does having your lover wipe you actually feel more intimate than having sex? As Christopher took care of my every need and untied me, I realized how easily a woman could get used to being treated well by such a gorgeous male specimen. I'm such a lucky bitch!

Putting our clothes back on (for the tenth time since yesterday, it seemed) was a long process as it was interspersed by many long, tender kisses and loving hugs.

"You never answered me for the board meeting tomorrow," I said, brushing a rebellious strand of dark hair away from his eyes. "Will you come to the office?"

He rubbed his nose against mine and left a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I'm gonna be there," he said, wiggling his eyebrows playfully. "And maybe we'll be able to sneak out for a nooner."

My lips curled into a mischievous grin. "Mmmm, I do hope so. I'm gonna miss you tonight."

"Will you, now?" He kissed the tip of my nose. "You're becoming insatiable."