Chapter 14

The next morning, I woke up to the sweet sensation of a man's hands and mouth over my body. Mmmm! Definitely something I could get used to. This state of half-sleep giving way to growing arousal was so delightful, I didn't want to open my eyes, afraid that I would wake up to realize that I was alone in my City apartment and that all that fantasy had been just a dream.

The luxury Egyptian cotton sheets softly caressed my naked skin and the heat of Christopher's body over mine was a precious reminder that I'd given myself to the man I loved only a few hours before. Flash memories of the dungeon came to mind and my heartbeat immediately spiked. All the sensations, the emotions, the unbelievable pleasure and pain were imprinted in my flesh and in my soul for as long as I would live.

Lying on my back, I felt Christopher kiss his way down, his hands skimming my curves and his overnight stubble causing a gentle prickle along the way. My skin was still very sensitive from the previous night; every sensation was amplified tenfold. I couldn't repress a moan when I felt his warm breath on my breast. His soft lips brushed over one of my nipples, teasing it as it grew harder under his touch. He took it in his mouth with a very gentle suckle and the flickering of his tongue over the sensitive peak sent waves of pleasure directly to my lower abdomen. Is there a limit to the number of orgasms a woman can have in less than twenty-four hours?

As his mouth moved to give my other breast the same delicious treatment, my breathing accelerated and my hips started to move on their own accord. My hands found his smooth sexy hair and I ran my fingers through its silkiness. I smiled to myself when I realized that Chris was fully hidden under the duvet. Opening my eyes, I took into the crisp white of the bedding and the darkness of the antique four posters bed. The bright morning sun came in through the arched windows. The snow storm was over, but I'd never been gladder for this country's crappy weather. I didn't protest when he resumed his kissing down, but his leisurely pace was killing me.

"Please!"

I felt his lips curl up into a smile against the skin of my belly, but he kept going down. He plunged his tongue in my navel and I couldn't repress a giggle. His hands took a firm grip on my hips to hold them in place and keep me from squirming under his delicious assault. I was already panting and my head was about to start spinning. As he approached his destination, his kisses became more insistent. My legs spread wide under him and the aching need between them was burning me like fire.

"Oh! God," I moaned when he licked me from back to front and I heard his appreciative growl. My fingers grabbed his hair tighter, urging him to continue. His tongue parted my silken folds, going deeper.

"Yes, oh, shit!"

I felt him circling around my opening, plunging his tongue inside me. My muscles clenched at the sensation. This was so intimate and so carnal at the same time. This man I wanted so much was thrusting his tongue inside me, slowly, as if he was savoring a delicacy. I was about to lose my mind.

He started lapping his way up until he got near his next target. He circled around it, increasingly closer and his tongue flickered over it. I groaned, trying to move my hips to meet his mouth, but he kept me firmly in place, so I enhanced my pressure on his head and my grip on his hair. His mouth grew ravenous in response. His tongue stroked as if he was kissing me passionately, there. Oh my God! It's been so long since someone has done this right! It was as if all the energy of my body was trapped in that tiny knot at the apex of my thighs. I was out of breath and if there was anyone in the house, no matter how far from the master bedroom, they could certainly hear my groaning. My orgasm was building fast and strong, helped by the pleasure sounds coming from him. So hot when a man really enjoys himself down there. Oh Dear! My legs were shaking, I could feel my blood pulsing under his tongue and I was panting hard. I was just one big ball of sexual energy ready to explode and my assailant wasn't showing any sign of fatigue. I knew he wasn't going to let me down till the end and the thought was even more arousing. So close... So much pleasure... There was nothing else but his mouth sucking on my clit and his tongue stroking over it relentlessly.

"Oh God! Chris," I cried out as my orgasm ripped through me and my back arched. Despite my quaking, he didn't let me go. His tongue kept its assault on my palpitating flesh and he filled me with two, three fingers, I don't know. My pleasure went on, giving way to another, even stronger orgasm. Tears rolled down my face as I yelled almost hysterically under his expert mouth.

"Fuck me," I screamed with all the energy I had left.

He released me just long enough to come from under the sheets and position his body over my still quivering one. He trapped my legs under his, resting his knees outside of mine and his feet inside my legs. Taking both my hands in one of his, he held them over my head so I was unable to move. Not that I had any energy left to do so, anyway. He entered me unceremoniously, stretching me and started to move in my soaked flesh, his magnificent body undulating over mine in the most sensual and feral way. My muscles were still clenching around him.

"Damn you feel good. Gonna make you come so much you'll never wanna leave," he groaned through clenched teeth.

"Oh God, yes," I sobbed. I wanted that forever, him inside me, pleasing me, loving me. I wanted to be his in every way.

"Stay with me, Ally." He picked up the pace, thrusting into me hard and fast.

I thought my body couldn't take any more pleasure, but it was reacting to his words as much as his touch. Just for now I want to believe it, so much.

"Come with me, baby!"

As if on cue, my body gave up all resistance and my whole world exploded into a million pieces under him. He shuddered with pleasure and a growl, low in his throat reverberated through my chest.

He released my hands and collapsed on top of me, his face buried in my neck, his breathing harsh. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around him, stroking his back and his damp hair. His weight and the heat of his body on mine adding to my bliss. I wanted to hold him in my arms for as long as I could before my dream came to a crashing end. I could still feel him hard inside me and I wanted to hold on to that connection with him. I inhaled his heavenly smell of hot sex and powerful male as if to commit it to memory. I needed him more than the air I was breathing, knowing for a fact that I would never be able to get enough of him, no matter how much time we had together. No amount of chocolate will help me get through it this time, I'm gonna cry myself to sleep for the rest of my miserable life.

Suddenly, we heard a noise coming from downstairs. Christopher's head rose up and I stopped breathing.

"Chris, are you here, I saw your car in front of the door," a feminine voice shouted from the main room. "Are you upstairs?"