Chapter 17

From urgent and distressed, our kiss became heated and carnal. I wanted to touch, kiss and cherish every inch of that splendid body to reach the soul inhabiting it. His skin was so soft under my palms, enhancing the contrast with the steel muscles underneath. My palms ran over his well defined torso, up to his shoulders and in his hair.

"I love you so much," I whispered against his ear.

"I'd do anything for you, Ally. Just give me a chance."

"I will... I mean I am!"

His hands were all over me, his mouth consuming me. In no time, my silk blouse was joined on the floor by my skirt and the cups of my bra were under my breasts, pushing them up to his avid palms.

"Keep that sexy underwear on, and don't take off the heels. I want to fuck you in those heels again," he growled.

I took a step back to admire my man and had to bite my lower lip to silence a whimper. His hard length was peeking over the waistband of his jeans by several inches, the think head glistening with his arousal. That's so freaking hot! I couldn't help but closing my fingers around the firm head and rub my thumb over it, spreading the clear liquid.

"It's yours, Baby. Take me as you want me," he said with so much heat, I almost combusted on the spot.

I undid the top three buttons of his jeans with shaking hands and yanked them down his legs, leaving him naked and proudly standing at attention, the most beautiful sight a woman can ever have. Every muscle in my abdomen clenched in anticipation.

"On the bed," I ordered. "I want to ride you for a while."

"Yes, Ma'am," he chuckled. The wide smile on his face was breathtaking and at this moment, I got a glimpse of what our life together could be, happy, loving and sexy as hell.

He sat on the mattress and reared back to the center of the bed with the grace of a panther, his heated blue eyes never leaving mine. He fisted himself and slowly stroked his impressive length looking at me with a mix of pure lust and something I had never noticed before, love. Damn! Hottest thing I've ever seen!

"You're so sexy like that," he said with the most feral tone.

I climbed on the bed and moved toward him on all fours, licking my lips as I crawled over his long muscular legs, hypnotized by his penetrating gaze. He was right; I had never felt sexier in my entire life. My breath was short and I was so wet, I could feel it drip along my thighs as I was moving to him.

"You do that, sometimes, thinking about me?" I barely recognized my own voice, laced with that of a sex vixen. I was almost shocked at my own boldness.

"Oh, Baby, you have no idea," he breathed.

I tingled all over at the thought of Christopher pleasuring himself while thinking about me. If only he knew how many times I had done so myself. So many orgasms we could've shared. I straddled him and sat on his powerful thighs, inches from his throbbing erection. He encircled me with one strong arm and the heat of his body made me feel all weak. My breath caught as his knuckles brushed over my sensitive flesh while his hand came down his shaft. He lifted me in the kneeling position and spread my wetness with the head of his hard length. I moaned both from the feeling and the anticipation of what was about to happen. I was so hungry for him; I couldn't take it anymore, so I lowered myself on him, feeling every inch stretch me to my limit.

"Oh, God you feel good." I moaned.

"You're so tight around me. I'll never get enough of you." His other hand cupped my naked breast and gently rolled my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, making me even wetter as I slowly started to move on him.

"I certainly hope so; you're stuck with me for a while," I panted.

"You're stuck with me for the rest of your life, Ally."

His lips found mine and soon our tongues were dancing around one another at the same tempo as our bodies were moving against each other. I took his lower lip between my teeth as he sneaked one hand between us and his thumb started to draw circles over my clit. His passionate groan was like a powerful blow over my internal embers. The pleasure was building inside of me hot and potent, inescapable. He met me thrust for thrust, his moves amplifying my own, the blue flame in his eyes burning into mine, our heavy breaths filling the air in unison. The little voice at the back of mind that always told me it was impossible was finally silenced. I could allow myself to love Christopher Harrington as I had always dreamed of, at last. The thought alone was enough to push me over the edge.

The look on his face was one of torturous delight. He was there with me, connected as if our bodies and souls were wired together. Our hard panting became pleasure cries and as my body clenched around his, I could feel the hot liquid pouring inside of me, adding another layer to our shared ecstasy. He engulfed me in his arms, our wet skins gliding easily.

"You're so beautiful when you come," he panted in my ear. "Don't stop, I want to see that face again." Oh God!

My whole body jerked at the sound of his low carnal voice and the promise within his words. I was still riding the wave of my orgasm and he already wanted more. I had almost forgotten his capacity to remain hard as steel and go at it again immediately after. I'm one helluva lucky bitch!

In one swift move, he was over me and I was placated to the mattress, my legs wrapped around his waist, my nails digging into his fantastic ass, moaning my pleasure as he moved inside me with renewed energy. His mouth traced fire patterns on my throat, his teeth grating the skin and softly biting. My body was instinctively moving to meet his, urging him to take more.

"You want me as bad as I want you," he growled. That was not even a question.

Kneeling between my legs, he unwrapped them from around his waist and rested my Louboutin clad feet on his strong shoulders, caressing the sheer silk of my stockings along the way. He lowered himself over me again till every thrust sent an electric current through my whole body. He bucked his hips forward and I cried out as pleasure radiated through me.

"Oh, shit, yes! That's so good!"

He repeated the move, letting the wave submerge my body then retreat, bringing me closer and closer every time.

"Please, Chris, more!"

"Patience, Baby. I could do that all day." The knowing smirk on his face was one more proof that he was well aware of his capacity to do so. Mmmmm.

He increased the pace and I couldn't hold back my screams as his repeated pondering knocked the air out of my lungs. His eyes locked on mine, dark and focused. His whole body tensed, but in perfect control. My heart was ready to explode with all the love I felt for this man and so was my body from all the pleasure he was giving me. He slammed into me faster, harder until I lost all sense of reality and my orgasm exploded through me. My convulsing body jolted under him as he kept the exhausting tempo; holding my body hostage under his, and forcing me to take all he wanted to give. I was out of breath, out of voice, trapped in an endless ecstasy.

His grunting became louder and with one final slam, he let go a harsh rasping animal cry and convulsed on me as I took every drop he had left. Taking my legs down, he lowered himself and rested his forehead against mine, trying to catch his breath. His damp hair fell all over my flushed face, but I couldn't care less.

"I love you so much," he said, bringing tears to my eyes.

I grabbed the hair at the back of his head and kissed him passionately. "I love you more."

He let himself fall at my side and took me in his arms until my body stopped shaking and my shattered breath calmed down.