Meeting louis

Emma's POV

Emma Tomlinson!

"Yes I won!"

Everybody looked at me like I was crazy but I just knew I had to meet him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was packing all my things from chads apartment in the city and left in the morning before he woke up to go to work. I wrote a note and left it by his bed side table.

Dead chad,

I know we have been together a while, but I think I may have just found my brother and I can't pass this opportunity. I don't think things are working out to well so I am going to have to say good bye I am going to find a place where his concert is and travel with him if he actually comes to his senses and believes me.

~sincerely Emma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV

The boys and I were just getting ready to go on stage in Atlanta ga, we were extremely excited they seem extremely excited!

"Hello Atlanta we are extremely excited to be here today!" Niall announced

We broke right into our hit song kiss you! They loved it! The concert went on for a while and then we got to our last song, that's what make you beautiful! After that song we got backstage and started our meet and greats with the people that have the backstage passes,but then there was this one girl named Emma who looked kind of familiar but I didn't know what it was about her that I knew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV

I looked right into to louis big brown eyes and I knew he saw me.

"Excuse me for asking but do I know u?" Louis asked me.

Um, I think u actually do but do I know from where?" I quizzed.

"Hey guys look!" Liam said.

"This girl looks exactly like louis!"

"Ding ding ding!" I said.

"What?"

Louis asked confused.

"A long time ago," I explained "I ran away from home and you were just about to be born and I spent all this time looking for you or a sign of you but I could never find you, so i looked on tv one day and I found that you looked like me and have the same last name as me so I looked into you guys and it turns out you had a sister named Emma! Well here I am."

Louis POV

I feel like I have just been struck right out of my seat! This is my own sister right here in front of me! I never knew I would ever see her. And here she is! "I can't believe you are actually here!" I said.

"You believe me?" She asked.

"Of course it can't just be a random thing!"

"We'll I guess we should get to know each other better some time soon then." She suggested.

"Let's start tomorrow we can all go out to lunch."

"Sound good?" I asked

"Sounds great!" She exclaimed.

"See you tomorrow." I said excited.

"See you tomorrow!" She said as she was walking away.

Nialls POV

"She is gorgeous!" I said.

"Hey! She's my sister!" Louis said.

"I know but there's just something about her...."