Good byes

Emma's POV

I am pulled out of dreams by a wet feeling on my face.

I think to myself did I seriously drink water in my sleep and miss my mouth? If so I need a lock for the fridge at night so I don't opens it, because I have HORRIBLE mouth aim!

It doesn't feel like water though...huh that's weird. I feel around and I am surprised when I feel something small and fuzzy sitting by my pillow.

Sapphire?

Oh, now it makes since....wait....oh ok it's just doggy SLOBBER...ok that's better than being wee'd on.

Why was she licking me though?

She normally doesn't do that...I look beside me to see Niall still sound asleep.

Hum...well she probably doesn't have food or maybe water who cares..it involves me getting out of my warm comforting bed, I slowly rise and search for my slippers...they are all the way on the other side of the room...SAPPHIRE!

Well I guess I have to feel the cold floor...YIKES! That is FROZEN!

I head downstairs to see she is of food AND water! Jeeze you pig!

I give her, her food and head upstairs and considering that I forgot my slippers I run and dive onto the bed causing niall to Jump 20 feet in the air.

I laugh silently to myself and say...

"The floor was cold."

" Well why were you even awake."

He says a little out of breath.

"Well......I had to give sapphire some more food and water she licked me until I got up."

"Babe, I could've done it you don't need to be up. You need your sleep for the baby!"

"No no that's ok, I'm going to sleep anyways."

"Ok but next time let me do it."

"Ok night niall."

"Night Emma."

Niall POV

I wake up before Emma to get starting packing for tour.

I have already packed every bring except my bathroom needs.

I go to the bathroom to get all my things, then head back to my suitcase.

Well, I'm all packed. I head to Emma and tell her I have to leave soon.

"I will miss you so much niall."

She says with a tear in her eye.

"Trust me Emma this is the hardest thing to do."

I say tearing up and embracing her in a long hug.

Followed by a kiss.

As I'm heading out the door I look back to her and blow her a kiss.

"I love u!"

"I love you too!"

And just like that I'm gone...

A\N

IMPORTANT INFO!!!!

IF YOU WANT TO BE IN MY STORY AS HARRY'S GIRLFRIEND SEND IN YOUR ENTRY BY PUTTING IT ON MY MESSAGE BOARD!

Just your name-

Y I should pick you-

THAT'S ALL IT'S THAT EASY IT WILL BE IN MY UPDATE BUT ENTER SOON!

If you are entering you have to vote for my story and then u r eligible! HURRY will end soon:)