Truth

Emma's POV

I woke up to a light sound of snoring I look over and see nialls shirtless and fit body!

I lightly tickle his nose I giggle because he moves slightly then flutters his eyes opened.

"Good morning sunshine!" I say loudly.

"Good morning beautiful!" He says softly.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked chirpingly.

"I don't know babe, I just got up and I have to sneeze do you know why?"

"Nope I have no idea." I mentally giggle to myself.

"You know you look so young for 35." He says.

I feel my cheeks get red but not blushing I feel guilt creeping up on me.

"Ok I can't stand this any longer,niall, I have something to tell you."

"What is it babe?" He asked concerned.

"Well, ok I am a little bit younger than 35..."

"Well how much younger!?" He asked shocked.

"Well I am really 27 years old, I ran away at 8 years old and I finally found a place to stay at my friends house at 15 years old than around 4 months ago I saw the add and now here we are."

"Well ummm I-I don't know what to say, I'm glad you told me though." He said with a smile. "You know what" he said," I will tell everyone and you will see it is no big deal and I know it was just for protection .so I understand!"

"Thank you so much!" I said as he waked out of the room to bring to them the news.

They all said that it was no big deal and they understand the reasoning and they will forget it even happened in fact niall said it was a good thing because now we know we are closer and age and it is probably way more comfortable for him and for that I am very happy I told the truth.