Positive

Emma's POV

Niall and I just got back from our honey moon. It was a very nice get away.

We had plenty of time to our selves. It was just very romantic.

I still can't believe I am Emma Horan!

Niall was right it does have a really nice ring to it!

We missed sapphire while she was being baby sat at even though she was only 10 minutes away from our hotel. They decided to take her a few extra days free of charge so we had the WHOLE vacation to our selves.

Anyways, long story short Niall and I are happily married!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 week passes

It has been a week since Nialls and I's honey moon.

Whats weird is that I have weird cravings all the time that I never have had before and also I have been having slight mood swings.

I told Niall that it sounded like I was pregnant or something so he got paranoid and he had to run to the store to get a pregnancy test.

Niall soon got back and he gave me the test.

I went into the bathroom to take the test and I paused before looking at the stick....

Positive.

This can't be true!

I can't be a mom I mean how, I know how but I mean how did I know.

Gosh I can't believe my feeling was right!

I am going to be a mom. And Niall was going to be the dad.

This is so new.

The real question is how do I tell Niall.

I walk out of the bathroom with a slightly worried look and Niall takes notice.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Um...well......erm....it's positive.

His mouth dropped. He stood there taken back and flustered.

"Bu-bu-bu-but."

"Yes I know it's a shock, but at least it's a very happy surprise!"

"Yes, it is a happy surprise but I am just a little shocked so I'm gonna go take a nap and I will talk to you in just a bit ok babe?"

"Ok Niall, just don't faint."

I very cautiously smirked when he left the room to go to the bed room and rest.

I decided to do the same and nap for a bit because my head was spinning as well from the fact that I'm FINALLY going to be a mother.

That is just more than I could've ever asked for and know that the father is the best guy on this planet and the only guy for me.

I can't wait to start thinking of names!:)

A/N

Hey guys sorry this is REALLY SUPER DUPER short but it's because I have been in bed a lot lately and I am really tired from my surgery so yeah! See y'all later! Please vote!! I love u guys byeeeeeeee!!!!