The big day

Nialls POV

Today I awoke to the sound of the shower in our room coming on to a light spray,and my soon to be wife humming as she went in.

I wake up and realize what today is!

It's my wedding day!

I am so nervous, I am also excited but at the same time I want to just fall over and faint!

I erase that thought from my mind because soon I will be married to the best girl a guy could ever have, Emma soon to be horan! Emma Horan, I like the sound of that.

I can't wait to see the wedding dress she picked out, she wanted something that would wow me,but anything she chose she would still be the most beautiful girl in the world!

I am going to be wearing a black tux with a white bow tie. I know it might be a little much but it just called for me to wear it!

Anyways, I can't wait to finally be married,I love her and I couldn't live with out her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV

As I step into the shower,I have time to think about today. Today is my wedding day and I can't wait but at the same time I am a nervous reck! What if I mess things up! I would never live it down.

I try to think positive though, today I will be married to the best guy in the world! I will be a Horan! This will be the best day of my life.

I can't wait to show niall the dress we picked out, but most of all I can't wait to see his reaction when I start walking down towards him.

I then think of my bridal party...

Bridesmaids- Eleanor,Perrie,and Claire.

Groomsmen-the boys(Harry,Louis,Liam,Zayn)

Flower girl-Clair's little sister(Bella)

The priest- an older guy named Eddie(he's nialls old friends dad)

Ring bare- nialls younger cousin(Carson)

And the person walking me down the isle is going to be nialls father( I know him very well now and he said he would be happy to do it to make my day extra special)

Ok I'm glad we have all that done.

Now let me double check one last thing.

Ok so we have decorations.

We have music.

We have flowers,and we have a church to perform the ceremony in.

Ok we officially have everything we need to have a perfect day!

I can't wait!

As I finish up my shower I let the warm trickles of water fall down the side of my face as I finish my thoughts.

As I step out of the bathroom I see niall is gone, I peak out the door to see him in the kitchen eating.

I take the opportunity to shut the door and lock it so he can't come in while I change.

I decide on a light peach tank top with dark wash shorts with rips on them.

I tie the outfit together with brown converse and a heart shape locket I got when I was little from my grandparents.

I decide I need to do something with my hair because if I let it air dry it will be a poofy mess!

I blow dry my hair, straighten it then I pull it back into a pony tail.