Picnic

Emma's POV

We have been driving for at least 20 minutes and we are still driving. As we drive I see this beautiful lake with a tree and lights surrounding it! So romantic! We all of a sudden pull into a grassy area near the tree with the lights!

Then niall breaks the silence. "Welcome to your picnic Emma."

"Oh my gosh! There is no way this is for me!" I responded.

"Oh but it it beautiful. A lovely picnic for a lovely lady!" He said back.

"Awww!" I said slightly blushing.

"I love you!" Niall said.

"I love you right back nialler!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we sit down to our picnic niall pulls out our main dish which is roast beef sandwiches and lemonade! He knows this was my favorite as a kid!

As we sit down and eat my all time favorite meal niall says; "hey Emma?"

"Yeah?"

"Now that we you know are dating, where do you think it's going to go?"

Niall asks me out of nowhere.

"Well um I don't know I mean I love you and you know that but I don't know if this is going to be serious or not. I love you and you love me so I would say we have a pretty good chance of a long and happy life together!" I respond.

Niall smiles his signature cheeky smile which sends me into a momment and I lean In and lightly peck his lips and kisses me back and pulls me in. We share a passionate kiss while the sun begins to set, a picture perfect momment!

"I love you so much and you are so beautiful never let anyone tell you otherwise!" Niall tells me.

"Aww! You are so cheeky and adorable don't let anyone tell you otherwise!" I say back.

We share one more kiss before watching the sun set and fall asleep in each others arms shortly before heading home to our lovely house.