Presents

Nialls POV

I am now married to the best woman in the world.

Emma Horan!

I am still liking the sound of that.

She is still sleeping but when she gets up we are going to discuss our honey moon.

Our original plan was to go on a cruise in the Bahamas, but we just couldn't commit to go that long.

The management won't let me get away that long and she wants to find a steady job to help pay the bills and blah blah.

She doesn't need to because I have the money for all that but she insists.

I feel a slight tug on my arm.

I look down to see Emma pulling on my arm bringing me closer to her.

I can't even imagine living with out her. She truly is the love of my life.

As she starts to wake up her eyes slightly open up and she looks up at me with her beautiful big eyes and says, "I love you!"

"I love you too!"

I then get out of bed because I can no longer fight the urge to eat breakfast. I WILL die!

I fix my self a few toaster waffles and settle down to breakfast with Emma sitting across from me on her phone.

"You know Niall we should really have a cozy pj day today. What do ya think?".

"I think it sounds like a great day!"

"We do need to discuss one thing though."

I tell Emma.

"And that might be?"

"The honey moon."

"Well we can't do the cruise,so what will we do?"

"We could maybe just go to an hotel maybe and spend a few days just away from everything."

"Sounds pretty good to me!"

"Ok so we can leave tomorrow and come back in about four days."

"Okie dokie!"

"I do have a present for you though Emma."

"What!?"

"Well let me go get it."

I rush to the bathroom where I have been keeping Emma's present since last night.

I got her while Emma came home and was kept busy by Perrie,Claire, and Eleanor.

I got Emma a puppy from that place we passed yesterday on the way to the church.

It was a two week old Pomeranian and husky mix also know as a Pomsky.

I haven't had time to name her yet I thought Emma would like to have that opportunity.

I then bring her out to Emma.

"OMG NIALL NO WAY!!!!!"

"I thought you wanted a puppy, and this one just looked like it had to come home and be apart of our new family!"

"Oh niall! She's gorgeous! What is her name?"

"I don't know I thought you might want to name her."

"Hmm, to me she looks like either a Lilly or a sapphire. What do you think?"

"I like sapphire! I think it fits her."

"Sapphire! I LOVE IT!!!"

" I'm glad you like your present."

"I don't like it I love it! It is the best present anyone has ever gotten me!"

"I'm just glad we have the first new member to our new little family!"

"Me too!"

"Now how about we get to the pj day?"

"I say I LOVE that idea!"

We head over to the couch and snuggle up to watch a movie. Emma put her head on my chest and lays out long ways while sapphire lays across her lap and curls up into a ball.

We decide to watch a movie, the movie we chose was white chicks. Who couldn't use a laugh? I know I always can.

As the movie comes to an end sapphire and Emma drift into a slow sleep and soon my vision is a fog and sleepyness drags me under its spell.

-------------------------------------------

A/N

Thanks for reading my story ALL of you! I can't believe you guy actually like it. I had an idea and just went with it!

Please do vote for my story though I need all I can get. It would mean soooo much please vote just click on the star when you click on the screen you will see it ( if you never had voted before) please vote! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! Good bye for now!

PS

COMMENT ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE! ANY!!!!!!

-maddee08