1

Well this past weeks has been well eventful. It has been 6 weeks since calum what do i call it changed? He is distant , wont talk to me , ignores my texts and calls and cancels our plans.

"I really have to talk to him" i said to my self while i was walking to his looker

I really really regret going .. When i turned the hallway i saw him kissing that vannesa girl and he looked like he liked it ... I could say that im feeling my heart break into little pieces ..

My eyes started to tear up but i tried to push them away. I got near them when they stoped kissing well more of a make out and vannesa went with there minions *that's what i call her "friends"*

"Um hey cal , i was wondering if you like to go to my house after school? So you can teach me more how to play bass?" I said more nervous than ever and a little afraid.

"Erm , yeah sure why not" he said a little nervious

Again that's weird

"Well ok see you then" i said giving him a small smile

He just walked away
Passing school hours

I waited for calum outside of school, 10 minutes passed and he still didnt showed up

"Well maybe the teacher was talking to him and passed time"

30 minutes passed and still no calum. I called him over 3 times he didn't pick it up.

1 hour passed and i just give up he stud me up.  just walked home letting all my tears fall

While walking i texted him

To : Asshole

~Thanks alot on letting me waiting but you know what ? Im done.~

From : Asshole

~Goodnight love x.~

What the actual fuck? He wont talk to me but texts me a goodnight and complements me ? Ok this has been a loooong day for me .