Chapter 8

Won't give up
(Calum's p.o.v.)

I really messed up with (y/n). Plus to be honest? I really don't regret our kiss like when I kissed her I felt alive like it was meant to be, but if course I am not gonna tell her that. I just told the first thing that I thought. I wish that I could just win her back. I promise to myself that I won't give up until she is back.

(Y/N p.o.v)

Well yay Monday again *sarcasm* I really don't want to go to school, but mom didn't even get a no for an answer.

I got through the doors and the first person that I saw was Aiden, he walked up to me.

"Well good morning (y/n), you look gorgeous like always" he said in a flirtatious tone.

I like to be flirty, but not and the extreme level

"Good morning to you too" I said smiling towards him

"I wanted to ask you something.. What are you gonna do after school?" He said

"For now no...." I couldn't finish my sentence when fucking Calum came and answered for me.

"Yeah, she has plans with me so move along" he said in a playful smile.

What game is he playing with me oh my fucking God.

"Oh really?" I said to him in a sternly face and raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah we are" he said looking at me with a 'say yes and tell you later'.

"Oh well ok Hood" Aiden responded irritated "See you around beautiful" Aiden winked at me and got toward his home class.

"Bye" I said smiling, I turned my face towards Calum "Ok, can you fucking explain why did you interrupt me and Aiden?" I ask angry.

"Look I really don't want you to go out with Aiden (y/n) he is bad news. Plus I really wanted to apologize for yesterday " he said a little shy.

"Oh so you can regret kissing me no thanks" I said in a don't care tone.

"I promise it's not that. I want to take you out because honestly? I don't regret missing you" he walked away with a playful smirk

Oh my god