Chapter 11

(Y/n p.o.v.)

The holiday was coming too quickly. I hated how close we were to leaving, well by that I mean Calum. Yeah I know that we have been through up and downs still he is still my best friend in my heart.

Today was Saturday so I was free finally as I make my way down the stairs to go to the kitchen. I saw my parents and brother all ready making breakfast.

"So, what's everyone doing today?" Elvin (my brother) asked and stuffed a hot croissant fresh from the oven into his mouth. I waited for him to react to the heat and spit it back on his plate but he didn't. Was his mouth made of steel?

"I'm taking (y/n) to the mall, then going food shopping," Mum replied, smiling at Elvin briefly while she busied herself buttering the rest of the croissants. "What about you?"
"Computer" he mumbled and stuffed more food in his mouth.
"You could look for a part-time job," Mum suggested.

He just scrunched his nose up
Mum rolled her eyes "Or not"

Lazy shit. It was my parents' fault, though. They said they'd support us while we're in full-time education. Elvis was going to string that out for as long as possible, no doubt.

"(Y/n) let's go or we're gonna be late" mum told me for me to hurry up. I got my coat and boots got on to the car.

After they got to the mall

"Call me when your finished, here's some money" mom said giving the green paper "I love you princess"

"I love you too mom" I said smiling at her

I truly think I have the best mom she always makes my day, helps me, takes from her time to listen to me. I truly love her.

While I was walking through the doors lucky for me I saw Calum around the corner I think buying clothes of course from his favorite store hot topic *typical*

As I walked through I think he saw me because I hard a hoarse voice lightly saying my name

"(Y/n)?" As I turned around I stand corrected it was him. And to be honest I couldn't resist on checking him out. He had a tank top from all time low and black knee ripped skinny jeans with boots, and to start talking his fucking hair is messy and he has sun glasses on. *i think I can't breath*

"Um (Y/n)? Done checking me out?" He said directly smirking at me

"Me? checking you? Don't get over yourself Hood" I said to him "plus anyway you know that I like see people's clothes so don't push it" I said turning around and starting to walk.

•dreams in fluorescent lights
While you and I are running out of time
But you know that I'll always wait for you•

"Wait (Y/n)" Calum said, as I turned around he grabbed my hips and literaly made me kiss him. At first I was shocked but then leaned in the kiss. I couldn't believe I'm actually kissing him AGAIN, but back to reality we had to breath as we pulled apart he just starred into my eyes

"What I said last night it's true you know... Just please give me a chance? I want to prove to you that I really want to make it up to you. I want you win you back" he said grabbing my hands and interwind with his

"Cal you really broke my heart, like all my life you we're there and we always we're together, but since we got to high school you changed and literaly left me alone. All this time I felt like a stranger for you. On the second hand you have a girlfriend Cal..." I said in the most saddest voice I have ever hear of myself.

"I know babe I know, but I want to make things right, I want to go and have a date with you, I want to buy you food everytime you pleased to, I want to be the reason for your smiles, I want to be the one that you'll remember.. Because I have always remembered you" he said looking deeply into my eyes like saying that he is saying the truth. "So about Vanessa I'll take care of it don't you worry (Y/n) sincerely I want you" he said closing gap between us of our lips. As we separate he said "well I'll leave you alone now, just think about it yeah? Because at the end whatever happends I'm gonna be here for you no matter what" he said looking at me then turned and as he started walking away.

As my last words to leave I runned  towards him and said "I'll give you a chance Hood make the best of it" I said in his ear and kissed his cheek so made my way towards the stores that I was going to. Well I turned my head to see if he had been gone and saw that he was holding his cheek and smiling like a goof ball. So I started smiling. I swear he is gonna be the death of me. As I'm walking I got a text

From: Hood
      God I don't know how you do it that it makes me love you daily even more 💖

To: Hood
        That's so cute, but one question you didn't say that you weren't cute? That your punk rock? 😏

From: Calum
         Sometime we have to change to impress someone we love and care for💖

I think I'm falling and I think that to hard ...