Chapter 10

(Y/n p.o.v.)

Late night calls and another text
Is this as good as we're gonna get?
Another timezone taking me away from you•

I was in a beautiful sleep until I heard a long ring. I knew that it was my phone, but who the hell calls at 3:30 a.m. I got up and looked to see who it was and guess who Calum is calling.

"Fuck Calum it's 3 in the morning what could have happened?" I said a little annoyed like hello I hate it when people wake me up.

"(Y/n) just hear me ou.. Out" he blurred

By that I already knew he was drunk because when we we're best friends when something is up he would just drink his feelings away I tried to make him see that it wrong still to the light of today haven't had luck "Calum your drunk" I signed.

"No.. No I'm not..." There were a good 5 minutes of silence "(y/n) I love you ok? Not as friends I mean more than that. Since the day I saw you in the park when we we're kids I immediately knew I felt something for you..." He blurred out

To be honest I was totally shocked. I knew sometimes a drunk person can say true things, but this is just too much.

"Calum I...." Couldn't complete my sentence when Calum hang up.

While I was processing this whole thing. I got a text

From: Hood
      "I know that I hurt you, that I leaved you, and that your confused, but really I do love you and if I have to wait then I'll do it, I just wanna ask it this as good as we're gonna get?"

To: Hood
       "Calum I just can't ok? Your with Vannesa and you don't love me. If you really love me you wouldn't leaved me or hurt me"

From: Hood
         "(Y/n), I swear I will make it up to you if it is the last thing I do. I don't care the popularity, Vannesa or anything. All I know is that I want you. Goodnight love I love you"

I read the message, but didn't bother to answer. Really I'm shocked because after literaly all my life I have waited for him; now he wants me. Ok (y/n) calm down. It's better if I go to sleep and just sleep through this.

Third p.o.v.

Little did (y/n) and Calum knew that the next day would be or the best or worst day of there lives...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS! I just wanted to let you know that if you have any ideas for me to write on this book just comment! Please vote and tell others to read it please. Love you guys ❤️