Chapter 12

(Calum's p.o.v.)

Im so fucking happy. Finally I have a chance to demonstrate y/n what I truly feel for her.

Today is Monday and honestly my worst day of the week. I woke up got showered , dressed myself and got down for some breakfast and as I finished I walked myself to school.

As I walked I saw Aiden with another girl literally almost putting there toungues down there throats. Then I remembered that Aiden was mostly with y/n and flirting with her. When they ended their make out and the girl got away. I went over him angry. I pushed him to the wall as I say

"What the actual fuck are you doing?" I said to him bitterly "you flirt with y/n, but your fucking with other girls like what the actual fuck?"

"Oh dearest Calum, you should know that I really want y/n, but its a process. Plus she will be in my hands sooner or later. If your sorry ass couldn't have her because of popularity then for my own will I do want her" he got off my grip "so next time watch out" he winked at me and just took off.

I fucking hate him.

(Y/n p.o.v.)

I'm walking down the hall to my next class that it was biology. I loved this class well technically I'm a nerd I love all my classes so as I walked towards it I bumped into someone as I saw more clearer it was Aiden.

"We'll look who we have here the beautiful (y/n)" he said will giving me a hug

Well that's weird

"Thank you for the complement but I have to run off to my next class see you around" I said while waving at him goodbye.

I guess worst mistake ever as I turned around I saw Vanessa pulling Calum into a kiss. Honestly that hurt but as I was about to turn away I saw Calum pulling her away from him and that my friends didn't expect that.

(Calum'S p.o.v.)

As I'm walking down the hall I saw Vannesa walking towards me.

"¿Why were you with that nerd freak at the mall? Didn't I tell you to not be with her" she said mostly pissed.

"Look (y/n) for my whole life has been my best friend and for just some fame I leaved her, but now I'm back and I'm winning her back"

"Oh ¿so your saying you don't want me?" Vanessa said with the most seductive voice and pulled me into a kiss, but I pulled her away from me.

"What's wrong with you? First we were fighting and now we are making out in front of everyone you know pretty well we can get suspended for it" I said angry.

"You know what Calum fuck you. I don't want you anymore plus you were never popular without me" she said with the most proudest voice.

"Oh my lady you would even be recognized by nobody if it wasn't for me" and winked at her as I walked away.

"You will regret this Calum" she yelled

"Bring it Sherlock" I said as I rolled my eyes, but as I focused more to my direction I saw that (y/n) saw everything oh fuck I run to her and tried to explain.

"(Y/n) it's not what it looks like she came and started to.." Couldn't even finish my sentence slapped her hand on my mouth well fuck she slapped me hard.

"I'm sorry for slapping you by the way I saw and it's ok Hun I believe in you" she said looking deeply in my eyes

"I swear you make merge its wonderful person in the world" I said while kissing her cheek.

That's is how happened the past week, until it came Friday....