Who Do You Think You Are?!?!?

Ciera P.O.V

"NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN" (sing to batman theme song)

I jumped out of bed with one hell of a ninja pose and screamed

"HI-YAH!" I smiled and made my way to the bathroom to shower. I looked in the mirror and smiled.

"Well hello there beautiful. Mind if I say your one sexy beast" I snapped my fingers and cracked up laughing because of my weirdness. I spun around still smiling and turned on the shower. I ditched my clothes and jumped in.

"AHHH!" I screamed and jumped out of the shower. I glared at it because the stupid water was too cold. It's just mad that I'm so hot and it tried to cool me down. I fixed the temperature and jumped back in letting the water cascade down my body. I washed my hair and body then got out. I wrapped a towel around my body and headed to my closet. I wore this:

http://www.polyvore.com/marvel/set?id=88221040

I looked in the mirror happy with what I chose and walked down the stairs. As usual my parents leave a note on the table.

CC,

Have a good day at school and make good choices. I left $100 dollars on the table so you and Alison can go shopping after school. Love you, Mom and Dad

Yes! As of right now I'm 100 dollars richer. Fist pump!! I grabbed the money and headed towards Alison's house.

~~~Skipping the walk cos I can~~~

I knocked on the door over and over again and waited until someone opened it. Like my parents, Alison's parents go to work way before we go to school. She opened it and she looked amazing. She wore this:

http://www.polyvore.com/summer/set?id=87963492

"Ready, Freddie" I say. She nods and closes the door. We walked to Starbucks to get our morning cup of Joe.

"Hey CC, hey Alison! Do you want the usual?"

"Hey Robert!" We yelled together "and of course we want the usual" I said. We walked to OUR table and sat down.

"Hey! Your drinks are ready." Robert yelled.

"Thanks! See you after school"

We walked out and headed towards school. I suddenly got the feeling we were being followed. I looked at Alison and she looked at me showing she felt it too. I turned and noticed 5 guys with hoodies and sunglasses walking behind us. I looked at Alison and nodded. Time to use our karate training. We threw our drinks away even though they were still full and kept walking.

"1....2.....3!!" I screamed and we turned around to find the guys in sunglasses looking at us confused. One took a step forward and so did we. Then all of them took a step then I and Allison took another. Finally we were close enough to throw a punch. Alison nodded and whispered "To infinity and BEYOND!!"We both swung and knocked two of them out cold. Okay 2 down 3 to go. I jumped on one of their backs and started to hit him repeatedly in the head. Alison on the other was on top of a guy and beating the flapjacks out of him. The one I was on suddenly fell signaling that he was out. I looked for the last one to see him sneaking up on Alison.

"NO ONE TOUCHES MY POTATO!!" and with that I launched at him. I could tell he was going to be a challenge and I fought like a mad woman. He grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back. I struggled in his grasp and I thought of the perfect idea. I was about to put it in action until he let go. I turned and saw Alison pulling him by his hoodie. Well I can use the last step. I smiled and round house kicked him in the face. He fell to the ground knocked out. Me and Alison high fived and turned to walk away. I felt someone grab me and noticed the two who were out held us in a death grip. Me and Alison shrugged and didn't fight. They threw us in a van and locked the door.

"HOLY MOTHER OF PEANUT BUTTER EATING PONIES!! WE KICKED BUTT BRO!"

"I KNOW!DID YOU LIKE MY SEXY KICK!"

"YEAH THAT WAS AWE-" she was cut off by the door opening and 4 guys got in. We looked at each other and smiled. We had a plan and we just couldn't wait to put it into action.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Okay that was my first chapter what do you think?!?!?!

Thank you and continue reading