So...How was your day?

"JUST GREAT!! HAVE A NICE LIFE."

I heard someone shout. I stirred and tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. Ugh whoever screamed is sooo going to pay. I pushed the covers off and stomped over to my door and down the stairs.

"WHO DARE DISTURBS MY SLUMBER!!" I yelled once I entered the living room to find no one in there... awkward turtle. I turned and headed to the kitchen to find Zayn with his head in his hands and muttering.

"Zayn... Are you okay?" I asked walking cautiously over to him.

"No. Leave me alone. I already have a headache." He said not moving or even making eye contact with me.

"Maybe I can help if you told me."

"Leave me alone."

"C'mon Zayn I'm-"

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE. WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?! CAN'T SOMEONE GO ONE DAY WITHOUT HEARING YOUR ANNOYING VOICE. UGH ALL YOU DO IS EAT AND HIT US AND CAUSE DRAMA. TO SUM EVERYTHING UP I THINK YOU'RE ANNOYING, STUPID AND I THINK YOU DON'T BELONG HERE AND YOU SHOULD LEAVE!!" Once the last word came out of his mouth I began to cry. Zayn's face went from angry to regret in an instance.

"C-Ciera... I'm so sorry." Zayn said taking a step forward. I took a step back and cleared my throat.

"Zayn I was trying to help. I knew you were mad but did you have to take it out on me? I can't yell or scream at you because you're not worth it. If you want me to go so badly. I'll leave. If my voice is really that annoying and you think I'm stupid than I should leave. I guess now I know how you really feel." I turned around and passed between the boys who stood there with wide eyes.

Tears flowed down my cheeks showing no sign of letting up. I grabbed a bag shoved the rest of my clothes in a bag. I was hurt, angry, sad, and betrayed. I don't know why I'm feeling like this though I've only known them for 2 weeks and I get affected by one of their outburst. At least it wasn't Liam. I think it would've hurt more if those words came out of his mouth.

I sighed and left a pair out and jumped in the shower. I washed all of my tears away and got out. I wore denim short shorts with a 'I'm with stupid shirt' and braided my hair to the side. I decided against makeup knowing I wasn't done crying. I grabbed the money Louis let me have and walked downstairs.

"What the hell is your problem?" I heard Liam ask. I silently walked over to the kitchen and listened on the conversation.

"My girlfriend broke up with me."

"Doesn't mean you take it out on C."

"I know I know."I heard Zayn sigh.

"We were supposed to have a good day so that we could break the news to her."

"Liam? What are we going to do? We just can't say 'We're going on tour in 2 days sorry we have to miss your birthday. Oh and you can't come with us.'"

"We'll think of something."

I stormed away and ran out of the door. Everyone just leaves me. Alison, Mom, Dad, Niall, Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn. I have nobody. No one to turn to. No one to talk to. Yeah they kidnapped me but they were, Are family to me. I'll miss them but I think it's time for me to go home and continue my life as a somewhat normal teenager. Their tours our normally 8 months long and by then they would have forgotten me. I mean who would remember me? I was bullied in every way possible. Physically, Verbally, hell even cyber-bullying.

I felt something wet roll down my cheek and groaned. Really at this moment. I looked up and sure enough gray clouds were right above me. This feels like a cartoon. Where the person is down and the cloud of rain follows it around. Well that's exactly how I feel. I need a place to keep me dry. I twirled in a circle until I spotted a Starbucks across the street and ran towards it. When I finally reached it I was somewhat wet; I walked in.