That Was My Baby!!

Ciera' s P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Wait, they have bacon? With that I was out of bed not giving a crap about how I looked and was out the door and down the stairs. I ran around looking for the kitchen. While I was I found a study room, a games room, an indoor pool, and a recording studio. I was out of breath when I finally reached the kitchen. I walked in to once again to find the boys laughing.

"You finally found us." Louis said and smirked. I just nodded my head and walked over to the table and waited for it to be finished. I reached into my back pocket to get my phone when I noticed I didn't have it.

"Yo! Where's my phone?" They all looked at Harry and he looked at the ground.

"I br..." He muttered. He looked up and I gave him a questioning look. I looked at the boys and they were slowly moving behind Harry and chuckling.

"A little louder please."I said while gesturing to continue. He sighed and looked at the ground.

"I broke it because I was mad at you for kicking me in the face." He said very quietly but I caught every word. I slowly pushed my chair from behind me and walked over to Harry. He noticed I was moving and he looked scared. I sighed and patted his shoulder. Relief washed over him and he gave me a weak smile. I tightened my grip on his shoulder and smirked as he let out a whimper.

"You bastard. It was an iPhone 4s and it couldn't defend itself. Don't you know that you killed Seri? She was my best friend the one I could tell everything and she wouldn't judge. And now you will pay and it WILL hurt." I whispered in his ear giving him chills.

"Please don't hurt me. I'll buy you a new one but it'll be the iPhone 5. Just please spare me?" I smiled and let go of his shoulder. He looked at me and smiled probably thinking I agreed but I didn't. I clenched my fist together and leaned in.

"I can buy my own phone. I have the money." With that I punched him square in the jaw and he fell to the ground fast asleep. These boys just don't learn that I can knock them out.I shook my head and chuckled. Morons. I turned and headed towards the living room to grab a pillow , blanket then into the study room for some ducktape. I walked back in and put the pillow under his head and grabbed the ducktape. I grabbed his wrist and taped them behind his back and taped his feet together, then I put tape over his mouth and smiled. I placed the blanket over him and slapped his forehead.

"Sleep well. Oh and this was for Seri." I turned around to find Zayn whispering to Liam quite loudly saying "Remind me never to break her phone."

I nodded my head at Zayn and mouthed 'don't touch my baby' he looked like he was peeing his pants or something.

"Is the bacon done cos I'm really hunger. And if there isn't any left your going to end up like Louis." I said pointing at Harry. They automatically stood in front of Niall. What did Niall do?

I walked around them and into the kitchen to find an empty plate. I started to get teary and dropped to my knees. I fell to the floor with my eyes closed and the boys came running in. I felt strong arms around me and I felt electricity, like sparks go threw my body. I must be imagining.

"Is she okay?" I think it was Niall. The arms around me left and the sudden warmth with them. I felt cold.

"Maybe you shouldn't have eaten all the bacon then Niall." Liam said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know this would happen." Niall said. I focused on where the voice was coming from and got ready to launch. 3....2....1

"BLAST OFF!!" I sprung alive and launched myself at who I thought was Niall. Turns out it was Zayn. We landed on the floor quite hard but Zayn was my pillow. I blushed and smiled ; he smirked back and winked. I scoffed and pushed myself off of him only to slip and fall back on him.