What have I done?

Ciera's P.O.V

"CIERA?! Snap out of it"

"C'mon! Why isn't she responding

"What did she go into shock?"

Holy shizznicks I was kidnapped by pop stars. Oh my God!! This is seriously can't be happening. I just...I can't do this. This is way to much for me to handle. Why did they kidnap ME? I'm a nobody. What if it's a publicity stunt. What if they make up a story of them finding me and offering a place for me to live? I have to stop thinking so much. Okay calm down. Breath , breath. I have never went into shock before? I guess this is what it feels like. I can't get any part of my body to move. I really need to get out of this. Maybe if I calm down I'd feel better? Okay happy memories. Candy, chocolate, ninjas, power rangers, my little pony, teletubbies. Okay I'm good.

I opened my eyes and looked around. The boys look horrible. Liam is on the couch with his head in his hands, Zayn is sitting next to Liam rubbing his back soothingly. Niall is, wow okay, eating a sandwich, Louis is just out of it. He's sitting on the floor his back against the wall with his head in between his legs. Mr. Harry looked pale, like really pale. He's just sitting criss-cross applesauce staring at the wall. They look dead. I need to cheer them up. Hmmm oh I know. I moved my lips to see if they would move and they did. Ok here we go.

"Vas' happenin my bitches!?!" I screamed and smiled. They all turned and looked at me. They sprinted towards me and tackled me into a hug and when I say tackled I literally mean tackled.

"Your awake!"

"Want a bite of my sandwich?"

"Want a carrot?"

"Glad your awake love."

"Hey! You used my line!"

I could tell who they were just by what they screamed. I laughed and remembered I still needed to prank them.

"Get off me you fat pigs!" A chorus of 'heys' and 'I'm not fat' filled the room. I laughed and pushed them off. I stood up and brushed off invisible dust and sat on the couch. I saw Niall' s sandwich on the table. I reached for it and took a bite. Wow this is good.

"Awesome sandwich Niall!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!! THAT'S MY SANDWHICH."

"You offered me a bite and-

"Yeah a bite not the whole freaking sandwich!" I laughed and took another bite.

"Take another bite and you will pay." He growled

"Challenge accepted." I raised the sandwich up to my mouth and took a big bite. I chewed slowly smirking Niall.

"You have no idea what you just did. He tried to bite my hand coz I took one of his chips." Zayn chuckled. I barely had time to understand what he said until I was tackled. I landed on the floor, hard, and that ticked me off. Niall started to punch me probably forgetting I was a girl. That pushed me to my limit. I'm about to go Incredible Hulk on his ass.

I pushed him off and tumbled to the floor. He stood up only to be tackled by me. I landed on top of him and started to punch him repeatedly in area he didn't block. He pushed me over then grabbed my hair and yanked it. I let out a yelp and he smirked. Looks like this turned into a real fight; no one is holding back now. I threw a punch and hit him in his nose. This time he let out a yelp and covered his nose only to see blood on his hand. He looked furious.

"You made me bleed you bitch." He sneered.

"No duh , Sherlock." I smirked but was quickly knocked off when I was punched in the cheek.

I growled and whispered to Niall "did you just fucking punch me."He nodded smirking" you sun of bitch." I slapped him in punched him in the stomach and he leaned forward. I grabbed his shoulders and kneed him in the face he let out a yelp. He fell to the ground holding his stomach I was about to kick him but I was tackled. I smelt the familiar scent of Louis.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He growled. That took me by surprise. I felt hurt but that was wiped away thought of him cussing at me. I pushed him off me an stood up.

"WHAT SO NOW THIS IS MY FAULT? I WASN'T THE ONE WHO FREAKING STARTED IT. HE PUNCHED ME AND PULLED MY HAIR AND HE'S THE VICTIM!?! IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE I'M A GIRL!! I COULD PRESS CHARGES AND I COULD EVEN TELL THEM YOU KIDNAPPED ME!! THIS ALL STARTED BECAUSE OF A FUCKING SANDWICH. GO AHEAD FEEL BAD FOR HIM YOU BASTARDS!! SCREW YOU AND HAVE A NICE LIFE."

I gave them the middle finger and turned around and headed toward the door. I opened the door and ran not looking back. I ran until I came across a diner. I checked my pockets to see if I had any money and found a 50? How did I get a 50? Well it's money that will feed me. I walked in and sat down in a booth.

"Hello dear, what would you like?"

I looked at the menu and ordered French toast with a coffee. She wrote it down and left. I saw a tv and noticed the news were on. Niall's face flashed on the screen and the reporter said something.

"Can you turn the tv up please?" I asked the waitress she nodded and turned it up.

"Hi I'm Sandy Johnson bringing you some shocking news. We have been given news that Niall Horan from the band One Direction is in the hospital. He was rushed to Saint Joseph Hospital. They say that he was in critical condition. He had a damage done on his stomach and they will have to do surgery. The boys of One Direction will not tell anyone what happened and are staying quiet. However their Tour of 2013 will be put on delay while Niall is in the hospital. That is all that we know and we will keep you updated. Back to you Robert..."

I didn't know I was crying until I felt the familiar warmth rolling down my cheeks. What have I done. What if I killed him. They would want me in jail. OH MY GOD I'm going to jail surely they're going to press charges. I walked out of the diner without eating and sat on the curb. I feel horrible. I need to make it better. I need to make up for it. I guess I'm going to pay a visit to One Direction.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I hope I sounded like a news anchor. I tried. Key word tried. Any who that's chapter 6 hope you enjoyed.