Cock-blockers

"Montana. Home sweet home." Mandy said. I smiled. I looked at Ashley, who was flirting with Raven, who was obviously flirting back. Alex sat right beside me. He frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked. I knew exactly what was wrong. I just wanted to hear him say it. "I really like Raven but she obviously likes Ashley." He said. I looked at Kim. I knew she also likes Alex, but she gave up, knowing he would never like her back. "Kim like you." I said. His eyes widened. "Really?" He asked.

I nodded and he smiled. He walked over to Kim and started to flirt with her. She looked at me and I winked at her. She smiled. I walked toward the bunks and layed beside Andy. He has been in bed all day. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I'm just extremely lazy." He said groaning. I got closer to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I know how to give you energy." I said seductively.

He raised his eyebrow. I bit my lip and get closer to his face. "You have no idea how much that turns me on." He said. I got closer to him, and he tried to kiss me, but I teased him, pulling away a little, then gently brushing my lip against his. He smiled, rolling over so he was on top of me. He was on his knees, so I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed me.

I left his mouth then went to his neck, sucking in it so I could leave him a hickey. I then started to kiss his neck, an he moaned, making me smile. I went back to his lips, and I moaned as he grabbed my breast. I took off his shirt and started to kiss down, then went back up to his lips. He took off my shirt, then my bra, and started to kiss my breast.

I moaned again and he looked at me smiling. He started to kiss me again, and I tangled my fingers in his hair. He took off my pants, and I took off his ones off too. I saw his boxer and I laughed. "Batman?" I asked him. "Shut up." He said, kissing me again. "I love you." I said. "I love you too. More than I could ever scream." He said.

I heard a scream and I felt two people jump on the bed. I screamed, jumping off the bed and grabbing a pillow and covering my breast. I looked at Andy, who was also surprised and he stood in front of me to cover me. I clenched my fist when I saw who did it.

I watched as Ashley and CC held their stomachs from laughing so hard. I took another pillow and threw it at them, it hitting CC in the face. "What the fuck dude." Andy said with a smile.

I looked at him in disbelief. "Why are you smiling?" I said angrily. "They do this the first time I'm about to have sex on tour." He said. "It won't happen again they just do this cause they are major cock blockers." He said. "I'm surprise Jake didnt join in like always." Andy said, shaking his head. "He was too scared. Didn't want Sky to kick his ass." Ashley said.

I grabbed Andy's shirt and put it on. "By the way, nice tits." Ashley said. I stuck my tongue out at him and he smiled, winking at me. I took the pillow I was holding and began to hit Ashley and CC with it.

They fell to the ground and I got on top of Ashley, and started to punch him in the chest. Andy got on top of CC and did the same. Ashley pinched my butt hard and I screamed. He rolled me over so he was on top of me and he grabbed my face in his hands.

He got his two fingers and put them in my face so he would make me look like I was talking. "Oh my god Ashley that feels so good!! Oh you are so much better than Andy!!" He said, moving my lips. "What the hell? How could you!!" Andy said, making a fake cry face.

I pushed Ashley off of me and went towards Andy. "No!! You have broke my heart!! Be gone!!" Andy said dramatically. I laughed and pulled him close to me, kissing him. "Ok you can stay." He said. I laughed and punched him in the arm. Ashley and CC came over and gave us a hug. "I love you cock-blockers." I said.