Awake forever

*Skylar's POV*

I sat down in front of Andy at the table. I looked at Amy and him as they ate. Andy made me eat today, though I was actually hungry this time. I ate a peice of my waffle and I looked at Andy, who was looking at me. We stared at each other for what felt like eternity. "Skylar and Andrew sitting in a tree!" Amy started to sing. Andy looked at her and made a funny face, making Amy and I burst out laughing. He looked at me and smiled, shaking his head.

I heard the doorbell ring and I went to go answer it. I opened the door and saw the mailman with 2 boxes. He handed them to me and I signed the form. I brought them inside. "Looks like someone has fan mail." I said. Andy got up and ran towards me, taking the boxes from my hand and taking them to the living room. Amy followed, sitting beside him on the floor. I instantly remembered the box that had came the day Andy came to the house and I grabbed it from the side of the couch. "I don't know how you didn't notice this." I said. Andy shrugged.

I sat it in front of him and I sat beside him. He started to open the boxes and took stuff out. I was stuff like t-shirts, drawings, letter, and different things. I saw a couple mugs with funny sayins on them like, "FUCK YOU!!!" on them. I laughed as Andy hid it from Amy so she wouldn't see it. I saw a drawing of Andy that made me gasp. It was the coolest drawing I have ever seen. I showed it to Andy and he laughed. "Heck yeah!" He said. After we opened all the mail and put in in a pile, we looked outside. "It's pretty nice outside. We should go to the beach." I said. Amy got really excited and started to jump around. "Yay yay yay yay!" Amy cheered.

I smiled. "Ok we can go to the beach." Andy said. I took Amy upstairs and helped her change into her bathing suit. Then I saw Andy, who was in his black swim trucks. He picked her up and started playing with her, so I went into my room and found a bathing suit that I loved. It was a regular black bikini, but it was a nice black bikini, and it was my only black one. I put on a cut up shirt and shorts, and walked downstairs. Andy had a shirt on, and Amy was wearing a little bathing suit dress to cover herself. We got into my car and we drove to the beach, which wasn't as far from the house as we though it was. I took off Amy's dress and I watched her as she ran into the water.

I stared at her and put down my towel. I took off my shirt and shorts and was about to lay down until I felt someone grab me and start carrrying me towards the water. "NO ANDY NO!! LET ME GO NOW!! LET ME GO LET ME GO LET ME GO!" I yelled. Andy laughed, slowly dipping me unto the water to my ankles, then taking me back to my towel.

He put me down and I slapped his arm. "Ouch! I'm sorry!" He said laughing. "Shut up.." I said. He laughed, so I jumped on him. He fell back to the ground and I wrestled him, taking his arms and putting them to the ground. He pulled me up, flipping me so he was on top of me and he grabbed my arms and put them to the ground. I struggled but he was too strong. "Let me go!" I said laughing. "Nope not this time." He said.

I stuck my tongue out and he did also. He stared at me and side smiled. I melted. God he is so cute. I raised one of my eyesbrows and I saw him starting to lean forward. I looked at his eyes and he looked back into mine. He closed them so I took my chance and I turned my head. He kissed my cheek and he looked at me surprised. "Haha!" I said. He made a sad face and got up, picking me up and carrying me back into the water. "NO ANDY NO!" I yelled. "Nope not this time. This time you're going into the water." He said. He went far into the water and threw me, making me go deep into the water. I got up and jumped on him, making him fall into the water. He got up and laughed, pushing his wet hair out of his eyes. I bursted out laughing.

It started to get kind of late, so we got out of the water. We dried off and I put Amy's dress back on as Andy got everything ready. "Ready to go?" I asked Andy. He nodded and I picked Amy up. We got into the car and I drove back to the house. I gave Amy a bath and put her to bed. I saw Andy in my room, laying on my bed. I ran and jumped on him.

He laughed, making me laugh even harder. I layed beside him and looked at him. He stared at the ceiling. "What?" I asked. "I have something to tell you." He said. I looked at him in wonder. "What is it then?" I said. "I like you. A lot." He said. He looked at me and I could smell the mint in his breath. "I like you too." I said. "A lot?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled. "Good." He said. "Do you wanna go on a date Friday?" he asked. "I wish I could but who will take care of Amy?" I said. "Jinxx can." Andy said. "Aree you sure?" I said.

He nodded and I smiled. He got off my bed and looked at me. "Goodnight Sky." He said. "Wait!" I said, getting off my bed and running up to him. I gave him a hug and looked at him. He had his arms wrappe around my waist. I looked into his eyes. They were so perfect. I kissed his cheek and hugged him again. "Goodnight Andy." I said. "Goodnight." He said smiling. He left my room and I closed my door. I smiled. I layed on my bed and looked at the ceiling. I thought about Andy till I fell alseep.