I wanna marry the Knight

I sat up and looked at Sky. She is still in the hospital, though I'm able to see her whenever I please. She is able to breathe on her own, and her cuts are healed and just leave a few scars. I watched as she breathed. She hasn't woken up from her coma yet, though she would move her pinkie every know and then. I looked at her as her chest slowly moved up and down.

I looked at Ashley as he walked in the room. "Come on dude lets go." He said. "No." I replied. "Dude you've been here for 2 weeks. You haven't ate shit." Ashley said angrily. I hated making ashley angry, but i needed to stay with her. I just needed to. "Fine." He said, putting a bag of food on the table and leaving. I looked at the bag. I saw a teddy bear, and note, and a sandwich. I grabbed the bear and put it next to Sky. I opened the note.

Andy, 

Give the bear to Sky an make sure you tell her that it was from me, I know she can hear us, she just can't wake up. I want you to know that I will do whatever I can to help. You are my bro, and I will always have your back. Call me. 

Ashley

I put the note down and stood next to Sky. "Hey Sky. I know you can hear me. I just want you to know that I love you. More than anything in the world. I don't know if I will ever be able to live without you. I would be completely miserable. Please don't leave me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I need you. I want...I want to marry you Sky. But I can't do that if you don't wake up. Please..wake up." I said, holding her hand. I felt her pinkie move and I smiled. "At least you're able to move a little." I said laughing.

I kissed her forehead. I called Ashley. "Hey dude, I'm ready to go home." I said. "Really?!? Are you sure?" Ashley asked. "Yeah. I mean, it hurts to leave her, but I need to think about everybody else." I said. Truthfully, I have no idea how anybody else feels about all this. Especially the fans. I heard it's all over Twitter, Facebook, Instagram...it's even all over the news. Jake said that news reporters give a update in the situation every Friday. I looked at my phone. I had so many messages and notifications from everything, I just don't bother answering or looking at it. I replied to all my messages, then went on Twitter. I took a picture of Sky and put a message.

Andybvb- wish that she would wake up. I want to marry her.

I tweeted it, then Ashley called me. "Sup." "hey dude I'm here." Ashley said. I left the hospital and got into Ashley's car. "Where's Raven?" I asked him. "She said she couldn't handle going to the hospital. Said she was gonna break down again." Ashley said. "Yeah I understand. That's how I was. And I guess I still kinda am." I said. Ashley looked at me, then started driving.

We stopped in front of Jake's house. "Hey guys." I said as I walked through the door. The guys rushed to me and have me tight hugs. Jake handed me a peice of pizza. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Can't be sad when you eat pizza man. You just can't." Jake said. I laughed and took it from him.

*Skylar's POV*

I wish I could talk. Or see. Or move. All I can do is listen. I can hear everything. Doctors talking, Andy moving around the room, the guy telling him to leave. I wish he would. I heard that he hasn't been eating. I worry about him. I hate hearing things like this.

I don't really see anything. I know I'm in a coma, but I am surprised you don't dream. I thought I would dream. Instead it just seeing only black. Like your eyes are closed. I can feel now, so I can feel whenever Andy kisses me, or when he hugs me or holds my hand. I can only move my pinkie, but it's really hard. I'm fighting the hardest I can to move. To wake up. I'll just have to wait. Hopefully it isn't permanent. I heard Andy leave earlier, so I am glad that he was able to go. I moved my pinkie. It sucks that that is all I'm capable of moving. I tried harder, and I loved my hand. I smiled, like actually smiled. Great, now I can smile, and Move my hand. I tried to ball my hand up into a fist, but it just turned into a half fist, like I'm holding a invisible persons hand. Wait till Andy sees this.

*Andy's POV* 

I woke up, tired. I got dressed, then went downstairs. My hair is a mess but I don't care. "Hey man, where ya goin?" Jake said from the couch. "The hospital." I said, grabbing my keyd and quickly leaving. Once I got to the hospital I went into Sky's room. I've been here so many times, the front desk doesn't ask me who I'm looking for anymore. I looked at her. Still the same way I left her. I walked up to her and kissed her on the lips. I pulled away quickly when I felt her lips ind of pucker up when I kissed her. My eyes widened. "Sky?" I whispered in surprise. I saw her smile. I felt a tear come to my eyes. "You're fighting to wake up aren't you?" I said. She smiled a little bit more. "Ok, can you hear me?" I asked. "Smile if yes, frown if no." I said. She continued smiling.

"Can you see?" She frowned. "Ok. Well i'mma call the guys so they can see this." I said, grabbing her hand. I felt her hand curl, and I smiled wide. "I'm definetley gonna call the guys now." I said. Sky smiled. I dialed Ashley's number and on the first ring he answered. "What's wrong dude?" He asked concerned. "I started laughing. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Ashley asked. "Dude come to the hospital. Bring the guys." I said, and hung up. I sat back down next to Sky and held her hand, felling her hand curl and slowly tighten. I could tell she was trying as hard as she could to squeeze her hand.

A few minutes later the guys came in. They circled around Sky's bed. "She can move her lips a little, and she can move her hand." I said. They guys smiled. CC gave me the "can I?" look and I nodded. "But this will be the only time." I said. "They guys need proof that you can move your lips." I said to Sky. She frowned a little, but I could see a little smile in the corner of her mouth. I laughed. CC bent down and kissed her, then shot right up in amazement. "Holy shit she can!" He yelled. Ashley kissed her, and had the same reaction. Jake and Jinxx both put their cheeks to her, but she didn't move her lips. "I didn't feel anything." Jake said. Sky smiled. "That's cause she wants you to kiss her." I said smiling. Jake sighed and kissed her, then smiled. Jinxx kissed her last, with a huge grin on her face. "Now hold her hand." I said.  All the guys put their fingers together and put it in her hand. I saw her hand curl up. "They smiled.

*Skylar's POV*

I just proved to the guys that I can move my lips and hand. I have to say I'm pretty satisfied with myself. I tried to open my whole body, the hardest I can. I tried and tried and tried. I frowned and I curled my hand all the way till it was balled up into a fist. I felt my foor twitch, and Andy freak out. "Guys I think she is trying to wake up." He said. I moved my foot around, and I felt someone's hand. I leaned my toe forward and the hand grabbed my foot. I smiled. I tried again, this time the hardest I've ever hand, and I felt my eyes fly open, and I sat up yelling.

I victory yelled, Andy and the guys hugging my tightly. The nurses came in in a panic. They saw me and they smiled, giving each other a high five. My doctor came in and started to check me. "Ok Mrs. Biersack. Looks like you will be leaving tonight." He said. Everyone started clapping. I couldn't breathe. "Wait what did you call me?" I said. "Mrs. Biersack. That's what we have you under when your husband checked you in. I looked at Andy. "I told them you were my wife so I could stay longer." He said.

I smiled. I saw my phone on the table and looked at it. I had a million twitter notifications. It was ridiculous. I saw one that really had me surprised. I looked at Andy's profile, literally dozens of pics of me in my coma. I saw one that made me gasp. I looked at Andy, who was looking at me, down on one knee. I looked at the tweet. I wish she would wake up. I wanna marry her. I looked at him as he held the ring up to me. "Skylar Mary Knight. Will you do me the honors, of being my wife?" He asked. I felt my body freeze. "FUCK YES!!!" I yelled. Everybody cheered as I gave Andy a hard kiss. He looked at me as we touched foreheads. He put the ring on my finger and I felt tears in my eyes. "Thanks." I said. He raised his eyebrow. "For being here." I said. He smiled. "No thank you." He said. I looke dat him. "For waking up." He said. I smiled. He whispered in my ear. "Nice to see you again...Mrs. Biersack."