Dead To Me

I looked at the clock. It was 2 am. I decided to wake up early. I bet that sick fuck has been waiting for me since midnight. I wiggled out of Andy's grip. I wasn't able to fall asleep. I just stared at Andy and I's hands, which were held together. I put on all black, so the guy wouldn't be able to see me. I put on my black converse. I opened the door to the room slowly, and closed it wothout waking up Andy. I walked towards the bus door and looked at where we were. Great, we stopped for gas. I got out, and looked around. I went behind the bus so the driver didn't see me. I looked at the signs. I'm not to far from the beach. Good. I didn't want to have to walk miles. I got to the beach in 20 minutes, and looked around. I saw a bench, so I began walking towards it. Before I could get close, A hand holding a towel was put over my mouth. I felt dizzy. Great. Chlorophorm. My mind went to black.

I woke up in my old room. I turned my head and saw my uncle. I almost screamed. "Hello." He said. He bent down and kissed me. I pushed him away and spit in his face. He smiled. "I like when you do that." He said. "Why am I here? What do you want from me?" I yelled. "I want you Sky." He said. "Dont fucking call me that! My name is Skylar!" I yelled. He raised his hands up as in surrender. "Ok ok ok. I'm sorry. Skylar." He said in correction.

He walked to a table and came back, holding a knife. He sat down in a chair and studied it. I watched him in wonder. He looked at me, then frowned. I screamed, as he quickly startled me, by stabbing my thigh with the knife. I breathed hard, trying not to scream. He would take the knife out and put it back in if I screamed. He did it to my mom. I saw it once. I groaned in pain, tilting my head back. He grabbed my face and squeezed it, facing me towards him.

He smiled, then let go of my face and stood up to walk around. He went back over to the table and took a tall stool and set it in front of me. He then got out a weird packet and sat it on the stool. He unfolded it and I saw a bunch of knifes ad scissors. "What are you gonna do? Torture me?" I yelled between closed teeth. He smiled. "Yes." He said, taking another knife and stabbing me in my other thigh. I screamed, as the pain went through my body. He grabbed the two knives in my legs and twisted them. I screamed again and started to cry. I tried to move my arms, but they were tied by thick rope. My ankles were too.

"Why are you doing this?" I said between cries. "Because you LEFT me!!! I wanted you and you left me. And now you are dead to me. And now I will torture you till you wish to die." He said angrily. "Kill me please." I said crying. "No. Not just yet. I want to watch you beg. I want to see you, crumble to peices. I want to see you covered in your own blood. He took out the knives. I choked a scream. He untied me and started pulling me by my hair. He pulled him downstairs, and I screamed the whole way. Occasionally he would kick me in my ribs and I would spit out the blood that rose up my throat. 

He pulled me down more stairs into the basement. He threw me against a wall and I hit my head on the wall. There was blood dripping from my mouth onto my shirt, and my rips stung. I coughed, some of the blood coming out of my mouth. I started to cry, and my uncle came up to me. He looked me in the eyes as he chained me to a pipe. He kissed my cheek, then slapped me. My face stung with such pain I've never felt before. He only chained one of my hands, and I tried to unchain myself. It was impossible. He walked away, and left. There was a dim light in the basement, but enought for me to se what was around me. I looked at my legs. My pants were soaked in my blood, and I looked as my flesh shown from the cuts. 

I looked at a table and saw a house phone. I reached the hardest I could, knocking the phone over. I grabbed it and dialed the police. "911 what is your emergency?" A lady said. "Hello, hello?" I said. "Yes m'am what has happened?" She lady asked. I started to cry. "My uncle has me in his basement. He stabbed me twice in my legs, and I think he broke my ribs. I'm in his basement. He is gonna torture me. Please, please help me. I don't wanna die." I cried. The lady listened. "Do you know where you are, what's the address?" She asked.

I told her and I heard footsteps. "I have to go he is coming." I said, hanging up and throwing the phone back on the table. He opened the door and came in. He looked at me and unchained me somehow, and pulled me to  chair. I looked at it. It was a dentist chair. He tied me to it and pulled out some stuff. He took a pair of scissors and started to cut my jeans. He made them short. I looked at my stab wounds. They looked disgusting. He then cut off my shirt, exposing just my bra. I cried as he smiled. "You're so beautiful. Shame you have to die." He said. "Please let me go." I said.

He frowned and walked toward a sink. He took a hose and tied it onto the sink. He turned the water on and came towards me. He put the water on my cuts and I screamed, as the hot water stung my flesh. He took out some salt, and put some in there, making me scream. "Shut the fuck up with that "let me go" bullshit!" He yelled. I closed my mouth, stiffling a loud cry. He came closer to my face, then backed away, sitting in a chair. "So how are you and your boyfriend? He has a name right? I know his name isnt "Boyfriend"." He asked me. I didn't say anything. "Answer me!" He yelled, spitting in my face. "What is his name?" He said angrily. "A-A'Andy."  I choked out. He smiled. "Andy. Andy Andy Andy. You mean Andy from Black Veil Brides?" He asked. I quickly nodded and he chuckled. "He seems like a pretty funny guy. Wish I could've met him."

He said. I felt a tear excape my eyes and he looked at me. "Awe..you're crying. You loved him didn't you?" He asked. I didn't respond and he grabbed the hose and poured some more hot water into my cuts. "Answer me bitch! DID YOU LOVE HIM?" He yelled. "YES!" I screamed. He shook his head. "Such a shame." He said. "Have you guys had sex?" He asked. I nodded, scared he would pour more hot water. His eyebrows joined together and his face shown anger. He started to punch my ribs and stomach, and I spit out more blood. "I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONLY ONE!" He yelled in my face. I heard police sirens and my uncle looked around. "Shit." He said. He looked at the phone, then at me. "YOU CALLED THEM DIDN'T YOU?!?" He yelled. I looked at him with wide eyes and he untied me, pulling me upstairs. I winced as I had to walk on my legs.

He carried me up to the roof and held me close to it. "Put her down and put your hands in the air!" The police said. I saw a news reporter. Good. Andy would see this. "If you shoot me, or come anywhere near me, she gets dropped!" My uncle said, pushing me a little bit closer to the edge. I saw the police say something to his walkie talkie and I hope he would find a way to help me. I was starting to lose a lot of blood and I felt dizzier by the minute.

I few hours later I saw a helicopter. It shined a bright light on us, and I closed my eyes. 

*Andy's POV*

I looked around the gas station. "Where the fuck is she!" I yelled. We have been looking for her for pretty much the whole day. I woke up and Sky was gone. Now I have no idea where she is. "Dudes...I think I know where Sky is." Jinxx said. We all walked towards the T.V. "Breaking News, 911 has responded to a call from a girl who was trapped in her uncle's basement and was tortured. It was told that she was stabbed twice, and had her ribs broken. Now it has gotten to an extreme. Her uncle has taken her to the roof, where he says that if police make a move, he will drop her, where she would fall to her death." The news reporter said. It showed a video recorded from the helicopter.

I fell to my knees as I saw Sky, beaten and bloody, in just torn pants and a bra, being dangled from the roof by her uncle. I felt tears come to my eyes. I yelled, hitting the wall. Jake grabbed my shoulder, but I moved away from him, and pushed everybody out of the way. I ran out the bus and started to run to where the helicopter was. Luckily I could see it from here, which means it's not far. Probably a 20 minute run. I started running, dedicated to save Sky. I need her. I love her.

*Skylar's POV*

I looked at the police on the ground, and then looked at my uncle, who was smiling like a maniac. I trued to push him away. "Do you want me to drop you!" He yelled in my face. I stopped, and dangled, losing my consienceness every few minutes, and gaining it back. I looked and saw the police argueing with someone. I tried to look, but the light from the helicopter was too bright. I saw the figure turn away from the police, then run towards the back of the house. 

*Andy's POV* I went through the back door, and looked around. The place smelled of cigarettes and blood. I looked at the ground as I saw a blood trial going upstairs. I went up, and saw a latch on the roof. I lifted it up slowly, and saw Skylar and her uncle, holding her close to the edge. I looked around and saw a knife. I picked it up and walked quietly towards them. I got close enough, and I stabbed her uncle in the back, pulling the knife back out. He turned around and looked at me, and I stabbed him again in the chest. He looked at me. "Andy." He said, and fell back, falling over the edge. "NOOOO!!!" I yelled, as I watched, as he fell, with a fainted Skylar beside him.