Date Night

After watching all the Batman movies, and reading some of Andy's comics, I heard the door open and close, and a very drunk Andy come towards me. "Hi?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "Sup sexy..." He slurred. "Ok you're drunk c'mon." I said, taking his hand and taking him to his room. I took him in there and he looked at me. "Wait don't go." He said. "I can't right now Andy you're drunk." I said. He grabbed my waist and spun me around towards him.

I looked him in the eyes. He leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek, and gave me a hug. "Though I am drunk I'm not drunk enough to do something stupid. Goodnight love." He said, letting me go. I looked at him in shock and smiled. "Goodnight." I said, closing the door behind me and heading towards my room. I closed my door and girlie screamed, jumping to my bed and laughing. "Oh Andy, my drunk sweetheart." I said. I fell asleep, dreaming of the date that was coming tomorrow.

*Andy's POV*

I woke up with a mild hangover. Glad I didn't drink to much or I would've done something stupid with Sky. I walked down stairs and saw Sky freaking out. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "Where is Amy?!?" She yelled. "Don't worry she is at Jinxx. Sammi knew we would get hammered and she let her sleep over." I said calmly. She calmed down and hugged me. "I thought something happened to her." She said. "You really care about her." I said. "Of course I do. She is special. I kind of see her as my child. It's weird I know." She said walking towards the kitchen. "No it's not it's sweet. Good for Amy to have a good babysitter who really sees her like that. Means that she is cared for right." I said.

Sky looked at me and smiled. "So are you ready for our date tonight?" she asked. I blushed thinking about it. She pulled out some coffee beans and started to make coffee, which I really needed right now. "I'm really excited." I said. "Me too." She said. I looked at her make her coffee. I stared at all her features. She had beautiful black hair that ran to her chest, and it was styled the way my hair used to be. It was nicely cut and had great volume.

Her eyes a beautiful bright green that sometimes has a little blue in it. Her skin a rich ivory. Her lips full and soft, kissable. She has a lip ring that made her look like a rocker chick. Her breast weren't too big, or too small, and her stomach was flat. She isn't really skinny like some girls that like me. She was skinny, but still had muscle, which was perfect for me. Though she is really light, since I was able to run carrying her to the water two days ago. Her legs were beautiful. They were nice and lean, beautifully soft. I kept staring at her till she laughed. "What?" I asked. "Like what you see?" She asked, twirling around. "What?" I said. "You've been staring at me this whole time I was making us coffee." She said, putting a cup of it in front of me. I sipped it. It tasted delicious.

"Thanks." I said. She nodded and walked towards the table. I followed her, taking a seat. She sat beside me and began to drink her coffee. I got out my phone and pulled out the camera. I snapped a secret shot of her and put it on Twitter. "Do you have a Twitter?" I asked her. "Yep. It's SkyKnight5." She said. I put the picture on twitter.

AndyBVB- Hanging out with my girl today. She made me delicious coffee. Going on a date with her, really excited @SkyKnight5

I looked at her as she got a notification on her phone. She looked at it and raised an eyebrow. "Really?" She said. I started laughing and she punched my arm. I winced and looked at the time. "What the fuck?" i said. "It's 3 o'clock!" I said. Sky looked at me and nodded. "You were out man. Drunk last night, but a total sweetheart." She said and she kissed my cheek. I smiled and went got up. "So we are going at 8 right?" I said. "Yep." Sky said. She grabbed out cups and put them into the dishwasher. I went to the couch and turned on the TV. "Hey look, Hell's Kitchen is on. It's a marothon." I said. Sky ran towards the couch and jumped on, smiling the whole way. "I fucking love Hell's Kitchen!" She said. I laughed and we started watching it.

*Skylar's POV*

We watched a bunch of episodes till it was time to get ready. I went upstairs and took a shower. After I finished, I went to my closet and pulled out my favorite dress. It is blue, with black lace on the torso. http://www.asestilostore.com/2009/03/prom-dresses.html

After I put it on I looked at my jewlry box. I saw a necklace that my aunt gave me before she died. It was a silver locket without a picture in it. She told me that she wanted me to put my own picture in it, so I can look at it and be happy. I haven't had a good enough moment to take a picture of, so I haven't put anything in there. I put it on and then put on some earrings and a bracelet. I saw a really pretty ring that I had. I stared at the numbers inside. It had my birth date on it.

I smiled and put it on. After I put on my shoes I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Andy. He was wearing black and white. I smiled. I covered his eyes. "What?" He said shocked. "You can't see me yet." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Because I want to look absolutley perfect when you see me and I have no make-up on. My hair isn't even done." I said. He smiled. "Ok." He said, backing away with his eyes closed. I closed my door and went into the bathroom.

I turned on my curling iron and started doing my make-up. I put on foundation and blush and everything. I only added light touches, cause I didn't wanna look like a Barbie doll. I added some light eye liner and mascara and put on some lip gloss. I grabbed my curling iron and curled the ends of my hair. My hair was kind of down and didnt have a lot of volume, so it looked perfect. I looked at myself. I loved my hair. It used to be longer and like other girls hair, but I cut it back when I first made Rebel 5. It was around the time Black Veil Brides "Set The World On Fire" album cme out. I loved Ashley's hair and wanted it similar, so I cut it like that. My hair was pink at the time and I didn't like it, so I let my hair grow out and let the color start to fade out. My natural hair color is black so it was perfect.

I fixed up my hair a little and grabbed one of my blue bows. I put it into my hair and put on some perfume. I walked down the stairs and saw Andy waiting for me with a rose. I smiled. "When did you get this?" I asked him. "While you were getting ready." He said. I looked at him. "I must have been taking a long time." I said. He nodded and I laughed. "You look beautiful." He said. I laughed and gave him a hug. I took the rose and put it on the table, and grabbed his hand. We went outside and got into his car. I've never been in his car before and it was kind of strange. It smelled like mint and cigarrettes, but it smelled good.

He put in a CD and I instantly heard my voice. "You bought a Rebel 5 CD?" I asked him. He smiled. "Of course. How could I not, I'm living with a rock star." He said. I laughed. We talked about music on the way to a restaurant. We pulled up to this fancy restaurant, and I gasped. "This place is expensive." I said. He smiled. "It's ok. I have the money." He said. He opened the door for me and we walked up the the place. We immediatley were taken to a table, and I laughed at the cards that had our names on it. "Nice." I said, looking at my name on the white card. Andy laughed.

A waitress came up to us and immediately freaked out when she saw us. "OMG I know you guys. I love your music." She said. "Thanks." Andy and I said in unison. The waitress giggled. "What would you guys like to eat?" She said. I looked at the menu and saw something I've always loved. "Can I get a chicken salad and a water?" I said. Andy looked at me. "I'll get the same." He said. I looked at him surprised. The waitress walked away. "But you hate vegetables." I said. He laughed. "I think I should just try to eat them tonight." He said. "You just wanna make me laugh don't you?" I said. He smiled. "Of course." I said. The waitress came back with our waters and set them in front of us.

I looked at Andy as he looked around the restaurant. He seemed curious. He called over a waiter. "What is your finest wine here?" He asked. I smiled. "Well we have this one sir." The waiter said, pulling out a bottle. Andy smiled. "That's my favorite." He said. The waiter put the bottle on the table and left. A few minutes later he came back with some glasses and poured the wine into them. I sipped it. "Oh my god that is good." I said. Andy laughed. The waitress came back with our salads and Andy frowned. I smiled. "Go ahead, eat up." I said.

Andy grabbed a fork and stabbed the lettuce, putting it in his mouth. His face formed from normal to a face that looked like he wanted to scream, throw the plate across the room, and set it on fire. I busted out laughing and got a couple stares from some people. Andy swallowed some more lettuce down and started to drink his water. "Oh god that is fucking disgusting. How in the fuck do you eat this shit?" He said, looking at me as I ate my salad. I laughed. "It's because I grew up being a vegetarian. I started eating real meat when I finished highschool." I said. He shook his head. "I don't know how you managed." He said. I laughed. He called over the waitress and asked for the check.

After he paid we went back to the house. I laughed the whole way cause Andy kept complaining how nasty the salad was and how I was a god to be able to eat salad and not puke from disgust. When we got home I went to the bathroom to change. After putting on my pajamas and taking off my make-up, I put my hair into a ponytail and went into Andy's room. He was lying on his bed with just some Batman pajama pants on. I jumped on him and looked at his eyes. He smiled. "So how did you like that date?" He asked. "It was perfect." I said. He smiled bigger.

He flipped me over so that he was on top of me. I smiled. "I think you are perfect." He said. "I think you are what I've been waiting for my whole life." I said. He started to lean forward and I could smell the mint on his breath. I felt butterflies in my stomach because I knew what he was about to do. He pressed his lips against mine and I felt his lip ring on my lips. I bet he felt mine too. I put my arms around his neck and pulled hm closer to me. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

I looked at him and we both smiled. He kissed me again, this time more passionately, and he rolled over, pulling me on top of him. I ran my fingers through his hair and I felt his hands on my waist. I kept kissing him. He started to kiss my neck and I almost moaned. I pushed him away a little. He smiled. I got off of him and sat on his bed. He sat up and looked at the ground. "I guess things were getting a little heated." He said. I blushed. I got up and gave him a kiss. "Goodnight Andy." I said. He smiled. "Goodnight babe." He said. I went to my room and got into my bed. I bit my lip. I just made out with Andy Biersack...and I really wanna do it again.