Simon miniminter 1

Okay so this is not really the best it probably is not good either okay so now that this is done lets get to the imagine
-----------------
Waking up I look out my window. Not used to the sight I see I stand up. Ugh. I miss home. Why couldn't we stay home. Oh right my dad's job.

My name is Natalie. My dad is constantly moved. All around the world. We have been to Australia, where I met some awesome people. To Paris. Where also met some amazing people.

I have been to New York, LA, Hollywood, Chicago, Italy, Miami, all over. I never knew my mum. I was always told she died birthing me.

I walk over to my closet and pull out a shirt that said, I Woke Up Like This, some black skinny jeans, and a black hoodie. I go to my bathroom to take a shower.

While in the shower I though of all the times my dad had lied to me. Everytime he promised that would be the last time we moved but, it never was true. After washing up I just stand and let the water run down my body.

I get out and look at my self in the mirror. I was an okay girl. Slight outline of my abs, long dark brown hair, my tall an skinny figure. My blue eyes. I get dressed and start to put make up on. Ugh I hate wearing makeup but i have to make a good first impression at my new school. Don't need anyone attaking me.

Looking at my appearance, neutral make up and (out fit I explained earlier.)

I grabbed my swegway and back pack and walked down stairs.

My father was up cooking eggs. He handed me a plate of bacon. I ate a few strips and the kissed his cheek then left.

Riding my swegway was fun until I was told to get off when I got to school because it was a rule. After I got my schedule and was situated at my locker I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

I didn't know where any of my classes were, and I sure as hell wasn't going to ask anybody. Everyone seemed so judgemental. So I just kept walking around. I eventually got to class and I felt everyone's eyes on me.

The teacher looked at me and asked my name. I told her I was Natalie the new student.

"Go sit next to Simon. Simon raise your hand."

When he raised his hand I went over and sat next to him.

Hopefully he was helpful.

He helped me get everything set up for this class. She wasn't really talking about anything important today is what Simon said.

After class I had no idea where my next class was. I asked Simon and he said that he had the same class. When we got their it turned out the teacher had a sub that day.

Simon and his other friends: JJ, Tobi, Josh, Vik, Cal, another Cal who said I call him Freezy, Ethan, and Harry.

They all seemed pretty funny. It was lunch time and I was not going to eat. Not shitty school food.

Simon said we had a two hour lunch break and I looked and sure as hell we did. They asked me if I wanted to go to Nando's.

"I've never had or heard of Nando's before."

They all looked at me crazy and dragged me along. When we arrived at Nando's they asked for a 10 seat table. When we were seated everyone just started talking about FIFA. I was seated next to Simon and JJ. Freezy was across from me.

They seemed to notice that I was very quiet.

"So what do you like to do in your free time?" Simon asks.

"Well I like to really play soccer. Just to let you know I am pretty damn good at it"

"Your probably not as good as I am. I am the Black Goalie" Tobi says.