Why you guys fight (vik)

Vik: he started being more and more distant.

*warning this is sadder than Tobi and Simon* maybe triggering*

You stood there for the fifth night in a row. Vik forgot to pick you up, again. You called your brother Simon. He had noticed Viks distance from you. You climbed into the car and looked at your four eyed brother. Then you looked down at your lap and started crying. When you got back to the house you looked at Viks sticker cover door and walked straight past in to go to your room. You didn't want to even talk to Vik right now. He had forgotten to pick me up again. When you walked into your room you just laid down.
Does he hate me now?
Maybe the fans are right.
Maybe I should just get out if everyone's life.
I looked at my door. I heard a knock.
"Who is it?" You ask not sounding happy.
"It's me," you hear Simon.
He walks in and just looks at you. He sees the tears forming in my eyes again. He walks over and picks me up carrying me to Viks door.
"Vik open this damn door right now!" He yelled.
Vik opened it lookin terrified. You scrambled out a Simons arms and back to your room.
"Look Vik, you have been so distant from my sister, you have been forgetting to pick her up from her work, you spend too much time in that room and she seems to not even want to talk to you."
"Well good cause I don't want to talk to her, the fans are right, she is just worthless." Vik whispered.
You could still hear it though. And that is all you needed to hear. You grabbed the bottle of pills from beside your bed. Emptied the bottle into your hand and looked at the door. You didn't lock it. Later that night when JJ was sent to get you for dinner you laid on the floor. A note laying beside you. Your body cold. He started screaming. Screaming at you to wake up. Screaming at your heart to start beating again. Screaming for Simon. When Simon walked in he just fell to his knees crying. Josh had called 999 or 911. Everyone was shocked. Vik started to feel guilty.
"You should feel guilty you bastard! You made me sister kill herself! I can't believe you!" You would think Simon would tell that but instead he just looked at Vik flipped him off and walked back to his bedroom. He quit youtube a week later.