Cuts. Jj

You sat on yours and jjs bed staring at your phone.

Go cut yourself

JJ can do better

He is just gonna throw you away

He doesn't even like you

Go die

Guys appreciate their relationship.

JJ will never love you.

The tears streaming down you face. You get up and run to the bathroom.

Grabbing your razor you make two tiny cuts. They bleed horribly though.

You hear JJ.

He can't see this.

You promised him you would stop.

But you never did.

You just fell to the ground in pain and tears.

The door opens and JJ pulls you into his arms.

He grabbed your wrist (okay my phone changed grabbed in to garbled) and kissed it. He found a bandaid wrap thingy mobbober and wrapped you wrist not judging you just taking care of you.

"I seen the hate, I just want you to know I could never do better that's why I would love to ask you (y/n) to be my wonderful wife forever and ever. So what I am saying is (y/n) will you take the honour of being my wife?"

You couldn't say anything.

You just nodded. You knew he was the one from the day you met.

Why is Simons wardrobe so comfortable. Yep not going back under the bed. Not very comfortable under there.

Wedgegirl out.

Oh shit he's about to open his wardrobe. No place to hide.

Who are you?

Oh, just wedgegirl.

Wtf are you doing in my wardrobe?

Uh, nothing.

Okay, I guess I'll let you stay.

Yay!!

Okay I seriously need help I just had a conversation with someone who wasn't actually even there. Can anyone help me?