Giving up... (Vikk)

I was tired of all the people judging me. Making me seem like I am something that I am not. I was done.

Done with life, done with everything around me. I was giving up. I was told never to give up but it did not stop me this time. I was giving up. People had forced me into giving up.

All the bullshit lies that they tell you all of your life do not believe them. Don't listen to people when they tell you not
to give up. You'll end up like me.

You have to give up sometimes or you will end up going to far and that can lead to bullying.

I stood at the edge of the cliff that was over looking the city. I noticed I was crying and I wiped the tears away.

I sat down swinging my legs off the edge of the cliff.

"You should back away from the edge of the cliff miss, don't want you dying tonight." I hear a voice that startles me and makes me turn my head fast.

I see a brown skinned man with jetblack hair dressed in joggers and a jumper.

"Why would you care? you don't know me." I reply.

"Because no one should let a beautiful girl like you die. You are one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen.  you don't deserve to die. Please don't do anything. I can tell you want to kill yourself because of your reply but please don't. please." the guy pleaded, " my names Vikk by the way."

"my names Valerio (one of my friends names she allowed me to use it)."

"well Valerio if you could see your beauty and your elegance you wouldn't kill yourself. You seem very nice."

That was five years ago now here I am wearing a very expensive dress ready to walk down the aisle.

I guess the lessons learned are to listen to what people say. not to give so don't you dare give up.