Injuries tobi

You played football for England.

You never really paid attention to how much time you spent playing. Hanging with your team.

Your team knew about Tobi and would often tease you.

Today you wee training for the women's international cup finale.

You were so happy your team made it this far.

The game would be at wembley.

That is one of the places you always wanted to play and now your dreams were coming true.

It was game day now and you were the lone striker today.

You had the ball running towards the goal in the penalty area when someone slid tackled you. Your ankle was killing you.

You couldn't stand up.

Your heart started racing.

You were scared.

The player was red carded and you had to be carted off the field.

Tobi was by your side while you were in the hospital.

Your tibia had been broken.

It hurt like hell but Tobi stayed with you and talked you through the whole thing.

You were so happy you had Tobi now.

This was literally written in ten minutes. Okay I need help. I wrote this without internet. My TV and internet were shut off but now I have internet again so yay!!

-still hiding under Simons bed. Peeks out. Thanks for the reads. Almost gets caught by Simon. I the monster under his bed hehehe okay I need help.