The Slender Mansion?

Oh my god...GUYS I GOT 25 READS!!! *Comfettie goes everywhere* YAAAAY THX YOU GUYS IT MEAN A LOT TO MEH
BAIIIIII_
Minecraft4lyfe

Masky's P.O.V

Wow I can't believe this girl was able to enter the forest without sounding off the alarm at the mansion. The boss was freaking out since everyone who had ever entered set it off. This girl could be sent from Zalgo. He's always trying to kill us. That's why we put up the alarm system. To keep us safe and then all of a sudden this girl comes out of nowhere. She can be the key for finally letting us free from him. The three of us keep on walking toward the mansion. On the way we bump into Jeff and Jane. "Where have you guys been?" Jane questioned us. "Well we were far away from you and we got ourselves a prize." I showed her the girl on my back. "Woah...how did you get her?" Jeff asked astonished. "She fell from the sky!" Toby said laughing his head off. "Nah I don't believe that for one sec!" "She did Jeff, she just fell from a tree and I guessed fainted." I looked at her clearly one more time trying not to wake her up. I see she has a bag. Maybe with articles of clothing. She has a hat and a scarf on her face. Does she a scar or something or is trying to cover up? Doesn't matter right now we just need to get her to the mansion unharmed. "Okay we got everyone here right? Let's go then." We all start to run off to the center of the forest.

*le time skips to the mansion :3*

Slender man's P.O.V

Where are they?! It has been more then twenty-eight minutes! I gave them a pacific time to get here they should get here now! Their lucky I'm not coming out yet. Bang!Bang!Bang! Oh my....Jeff I swear he's the most out of all of them that doesn't do that right. I go to the door and open it up. "Do you have the girl?" Masky comes up with something holding in his hands. "She went to the old cabin I used a long time ago and seemed to just stay there until we came." "That's good to hear. Now Hoodie, take her to the basement to E.J so, he can check if there is anything else on her that can kill one of us." Hoodie comes up and gets the girl almost walking to the stairs but, stops just to see if I have one more thing to say. "Yes, after E.J is done. Take her to the jail cells. We will have to figure out what to do with her then." Hoodie then goes down the stairs. Okay what now? I can probably tell them to go to the neighborhood to chalk first if she has any other family members. Okay I will send Jeff and Masky. "Masky, Jeff I will like you to go to the neighborhood to see if she has other families." Masky goes off before Jeff. Jeff stands there like an idiot looking like 'do I have to?' "Yes you do Jeff." Jeff groans a little but, doesn't fight back. He runs off with Masky. "Jane and Toby you can help prepare dinner while they're gone for now." "Can we have waffles?!" Toby asked getting excited. "You already know what my answer is. Now let's just continue and get every ready." I just can't wait to find out who that girl really is...all I know so far is that her full name is (Y/N) (L/N). An interesting name I should say because, that's the name Masky picked for his daughter.

OH MEH GID FINALLY DONE just want to thank all of you guys again! It's such and amazing things because, this story really inspires me to keep on going for you guys again ths for the love and the reads! 💖💖💖 See you in the next chapter!