Author's Note

This is a rough draft and it was written for NanoWriMo 2015. There may be spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors. I will try my best to edit as much as possible.

Be warned there will be mature content such as swearing, sexual content, and violence. Read at your own caution.

Caught in the Middle

Copyright © 2016 Deseray Tanki

All rights are reserved. This book is for your personal enjoyment. It may not be reproduced, copied, transferred, distributed, leased without my permission. Thank you for understanding.

Caught in the Middle is a work of fiction. All names, characters, places and events portrayed in this book either are from the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, establishments, events, or locations is purely coincidental and not intended by the author. Please do not take offence to the content, as it is FICTION.

Acknowledgement

I will like to thank my sister for introducing me to Wattpad. Because of her I can practice my writing skills and bring to life whatever world is in my mind. And I will like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read this book. If you like this book, please show your support by voting or leaving comments. Thank you.

Disclaimer

The image for the book cover is not mine. The image can be found on Google and belongs to the respectful owner.