Chapter 3

Chapter 3

“Wait, I’m confused.” I said as I loosed my hand from his.

“About what?” he questioned while tightening his grip around my hand trying to calm me and reassure me.

“About this. About us.” I removed my hand from his and ran my hands down my face. “I mean one minute we’re engaged, then we’re starting fresh and going slow as a new couple, as boyfriend and girlfriend, and now you want us to move in together?! That’s not going slow Niall!”

“I understand that it might seem sudden and a lot to take in, but I’m willing to work on it because I love you.”

Those three words.

They can be said and interpreted in different ways, such as friendly, drunk, painful or meaningful.

There are different reactions such as happy, joyful, freaking out and expressing mutual feelings with a kiss which can lead to sex or as people in love would call it making love.

Those three words can have a range of effects on girls. Their heart may melt, their heart may skip a beat, and their heart may race to 100 miles per hour.

Those three words can make or break a relationship.

But in my situation I interpreted those three words as painful. My reaction to those three words was freaked out. The effect those three words had on me made my heart drop.

Those three words are supposed to be the best three words that any girl hears in her life.

So why do I feel like they are the worst?

Because I don’t feel the same.