Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I could feel my eyes slowly opening up to see that my head was resting in the crook of someone’s neck. I leaned my head back to see that I was sitting and had been asleep on my ex-fiancé and current boyfriend.

Niall Horan.

I can’t believe everything that has happened. Waking up in hospital and not remembering the past 4 years of my life. And to find out that my celebrity crush is or was my fiancé. But now we are going to try the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing, well again in Niall’s case. I do feel bad for him I mean who wouldn’t when he has fallen deeply in love with someone, about to get married, most likely so happy and now that someone doesn’t remember him. He must really love me if he is willing to wait even longer for me. I just wish I could return the feelings. Hopefully moving in with Niall and doing the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing will help bring my memory back so I can be in love with him, get my old life back and me and Niall can be back to normal again.

As I looked over at him I noticed he was asleep looking adorable as usual. I took this moment to admire him and look at him features. His hair looked messy yet soft. I just wanted to run my hands through his hair. I’m sure he wouldn’t have minded but I best leave him to sleep. By the looks of the bags underneath his eyes he needed as much sleep as he could get. His eye lids started to flutter open and there they were those blue ocean eyes that I could stare at for hours looking into mine.

“Morning beautiful” He said in his sleepy morning voice that sounded so sexy. Wait a minute did he just call me beautiful? That is the first time someone has ever called me beautiful and coming from him it made me feel special.

“Nobody has ever called me beautiful before.” I replied kissing his cheek as a thank you gesture.

“Well I say it to you ever morning and not just because I love you but because it is true. You are beautiful Carson.”

He has to be the sweetest guy on the planet. I must have had the biggest smile on my face as I smiled at him and gave him another kiss on the cheek.

“You know what else we did every morning?” He continued. I looked at him confused encouraging him to continue. “We would always give each other a good morning kiss.”

My eyes widened. Oh no. What type of kiss? A peck on the cheek? A peck on the lips? Of course not Carson! Come on you were engaged to him! Of course it was going to be a full on kiss that would probably lead to a full on make out session.

“Niall-“

“I know you’re not ready but can I at least give you a kiss on the cheek?” He interrupted and I nodded. Well I gave him two it was only fair.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips onto my cheek for a short and sweet kiss that sent butterflies through my stomach. We were enjoying nothing but silence and each other’s company.

His arms tightened around my waist and his thumb traced circles on my hip. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let my fingers play with the ends of his hair. He then rested his forehead against mine staring into each other’s eyes. I watched as his eyes flickered to look down at my lips and then back up to meet my eyes. I could hear nothing but the sound of my rapid heartbeat and our breathing. We were slowly leaning into each other tilting our heads. We were getting closer and closer till I could feel our lips brushing against each other’s.

Until the door opened interrupting us and forcing us apart.