Reactions - When you play a prank on the gods...

Scorpio:

He was standing there absolutely angry.

He couldn't believe you just did that to him.

When he heard you laugh loudly, he was ready to snap at you.

He stopped when he saw you laugh, you looked so beautiful and happy that he couldn't bring himself to tell you off.

When you had stopped laughing you noticed Scorpio was staring at you intently.

When you asked him what was wrong he broke out of his trance and turned his face to hide his blush.

You decided to tease him as it was a rare once in a while opportunity.

Instead Scorpio had turned the table on you.

He kept coming closer and closer until he had you backed up against the wall.

"The naughty goldfish must be punished..."

Leon:

He was standing in his room half fuming and half shocked.

You tried not to laugh as he glared at you for doing that but you failed miserably.

As you laugh Leon was staring at you, his anger slowly going away and instead he was becoming amused with you and your spunky attitude.

He still wanted revenge from you and smirked as he grabbed your wrist pulling you closer to him.

"I like it when you're this close to me..."

Yes, it is going to be a long night indeed.

Ichthys:

Of course, Ichthys stood there not knowing what to do.

He wasn't excepting you to prank him no matter how many times he has pranked you.

At least you were following in his foot steps.

His chest puffed out proudly at the thought.

When he looked at you, he felt as if he'd fallen in love with you again.

You were his first priority, pranks came second.

He smiled as he watched you laugh uncontrollably.

When you finally stopped laugh, he smirked, a plan forming in his mind as he grabbed you by the waist and whispered in your ear.

"Let me teach you how it's actually done..."