Leon's pregnant wife

Leon was over the moon when he found out that you were pregnant and so were you.

However you weren't so happy right now.

Not when the baby is finally due.

You had been waiting eagerly for this day but now you wished it had waited a little longer.

You were at home when your water broke.

Luckily Leon was there to support you like the good husband that he was and had even taken a week off in advance to prepare for this special day.

Hearing your screams of pain and agony, he suddenly realised what was going on and rushed to take you to the hospital.

Once you arrived at the hospital, you were immediately taken to an emergency ward.

Leon held your hand shaking and as pale as a sheet, looking even more worried than you should've been.

Even in this state you couldn't resist the urge.

"Don't worry I'm here for you Leon," you said whilst focusing on your breathing.

Leon was surprised to hear your sarcastic remark in such a serious time.

He was ready to send one back until he was kicked out of the room by a nurse.

After a series of screaming and pain, you were almost surprised you had safely given birth.

It almost felt like the baby was stuck inside you and didn't want to get out.

Your eyes slightly drooped from relief and tiredness until you heard frantic footsteps enter the ward.

You turned your head around to see Leon looking speechless.

You didn't know how to react yourself.

Did you really just produce a new life?

Tears welled up in your eyes and slide down your face as the nurse placed your child in your arms.

You were so overwhelmed with emotion that the tears kept flowing but you knew they were tears of happiness.

You smiled as Leon held your child, a sense of fatherly pride selling up inside of him.

After some time you were discharged from the hospital and could go home with your new born.

After all this agony you didn't know if you could do this again.

"If you touch me ever again... I will kill you," you laughed to Leon as you stared at him.

He knew it was a lie as you stared at him.

Leon had never experienced such happiness in his life unlike the way you had just given to him and you wanted to keep that happiness.

Make his family complete and give him a whole bundle of joy.

You made his life complete and he made yours.