Ichthys being Ichthys in an important meeting...

It was getting very serious and Ichthys didn't know if he could take it any longer.

So during the important meeting about the two departments, Ichthys put a whoopee cushion on Leon's chair

Leon didn't know or think Ichthys would do that so he fell for the childish prank.

His face turned red from embarrassment when the big fart sound vibrated around the room and the poor god couldn't believe HE had committed such an atrocity.

The other gods turned to Leon but didn't know how to react for a few seconds so there lay a thick awkward silence in the air.

Leon immediately stood up ready to excuse himself  so he could go back to his room where he'd be free from this awkwardness.

He looked down at his seat and found the source if the sound; the whoopee cushion.

His face took on a whole new scary look so Ichthys tensed up wondering what Leon would do if he found it was him.

Ichthys then immediately burst out laughing because the situation was so weird and so did some of the other gods especially Scorpio but they stopped laughing when Leon glares at them challenging any of them to laugh now.

Ichthys and Scorpio didn't care and were the only ones still laughing by now but Scorpio was laughing like a witch thinking about Leon's embarrassment.

Scorpio's laugh definitely scared children and gave them nightmares.

Leon figured out Ichthys was the one who had done this.

He sent Ichthys a look that promised a painful cruel death so he ran out the office and towards the woods to not suffer Leon's rage.

Scorpio is oblivious to all this and was still laughing like a maniac scaring all the gods out their wits, even Leon by now.